My Save the Dates!!!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Lexico

Lexico
  • 150 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

They look great!
    I love the tropical stamps. We don't have anything like that in Canada!!

#22 dnrosier

dnrosier
    • 57 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:27 AM

Great Job! Those look great!

#23 Positanobride10

Positanobride10
      • 205 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 08:55 PM

The Save the Date is awesome!

#24 car1969

car1969
        • 40 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:25 AM

These are beautiful...I just love your monogram...did you make it?

#25 dearmaya

dearmaya
          • 9 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:30 AM

How did you make that monogram! I am making my postcard rsvp postcards, but I love that monogram?? I was just going to use stamp and ink to decorate the card!

#26 jmb0902

jmb0902
            • 496 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:05 AM

WOW! I am so impressed! I'm wondering too, where you got your monogram? Also, were the postcards from Vistaprint as well? THanks!

#27 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
              • 349 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:46 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by car1969
                These are beautiful...I just love your monogram...did you make it?
                I didn't make the monogram. Sarah from this forum did. If you look in the banner adds on the side hers is Sproillue designs (I may have mispelled it) and just click on it and you can order all different monograms. She has a lot of orders so she is pretty backed up so I would order it ASAP if you want it in the next few weeks. :)

My post cards are from Vista Print. I chose the Custom Postcard option and then uploaded my monogram and sized it to fit the card!
                WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#28 silverangel

silverangel
                • 216 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:58 PM

Great Job! When you sent out the letter and reply cards for an initial head count...does that mean they still reply a second time when you send out the invitation?
                  I had originally only planned on sending the STD, but I've noticed a few people doing the reply cards as well...

#29 silverangel

silverangel
                  • 216 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:59 PM

Great Job! When you sent out the letter and reply cards for an initial head count...does that mean they still reply a second time when you send out the invitation?
                    I had originally only planned on sending the STD, but I've noticed a few people doing the reply cards as well...

#30 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
                    • 856 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:49 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by silverangel
                      I plan on sending out a formal invite with a reply card to all of the definite guests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users