Photo

My Save the Dates!!!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
  • 349 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:26 PM

My STDs are finally done and sent out! I borrowed the letter format and postcard format from Marie Sam. Thanks for posting your information! I wanted a letter that had all of the important information about our wedding and I also wanted the guests to be able to reply as to if they thought they would be able to make it. That is why I enclosed a stamped reply postcard, I figure we can get a good head count this way. I LOVE the tropical fruit stamps! It really keeps with the whole destination tropical theme! We also really wanted to give our guest magnets so they can have a little reminder to keep on their fridge. We got these from VistaPrint for FREE! I think they turned out really cute! Pics are below:

Click the image to open in full size.

I got my metallic gold envelopes from envelopemall.com, the metallic pink azalea letter paper from paperandmore.com, the custom stamps with our monogram from Stamps.com, the beach magnet from VistPrint, the postcard from VistaPrint, the postcard stamps from the post office (you just ask for the tropical fruit postcard stamps), and the palm tree punch to make the palm tree stickers from Michaels Crafts store.
    WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#2 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:38 PM

beautiful! I love them. Great job.

#3 Sal018

Sal018
      • 25 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:57 PM

Those are awesome :)

#4 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
        • 1,634 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 08:02 PM

I love them! I love your stamps - I wish they done standard stamps like that over here - we need to go buy personalised stamps before they will turn out anything like that!

congrats lady!

#5 MarieSam

MarieSam
          • VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts
            • LocationSouthern California

Posted 10 January 2009 - 08:19 PM

Aww Leslie everything turned out beautifully ~ your color choices are so vibrant and perfect, and using metallic products always gives it such a glitzy feel! And the magnets are too cool ~ Vistaprint is the BEST!!!! I'm so glad my stuff helped, and you're right the fruit stamps are adorable, but I must say your personalized ones are fabulous

#6 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 08:20 PM

Those are so great! Your guests are going to LOVE getting them in the mail!

#7 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
              • 417 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 08:40 PM

Those are beautiful. Your guests are going to love them. Great Job!!!

#8 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                • 2,754 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:35 PM

WOW! Great job! They look awesome

#9 misstrae76

misstrae76
                  • 217 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:19 PM

These look great!! I was just going to send out STD's but the letter and postcard to give us a better head count is a wonderful idea! Thanks!

#10 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
                    • 856 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

Everything turned out great! I love the colors and the paper!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users