Sign in to follow this  
Jacilynda

Has anyone used Shavon's Wedding Silks?

I also waited for a month before I heard back from Shavon and right in the middle of discussing pricing she went completely MIA. Since she's having medical issues I now understand why I never heard back from her so I went looking elsewhere. I found and LOVE http://www.sharonnagassardesigns.com/ she has been so great to work with and thorough and professional. I am about to put my deposit down and I'm SO excited with my choice which I would have never chosen if it hadn't been for her help, I was totally lost on what flowers to choose for my bouquet.

Just my imput!

Hi ladies, I took Jacilynda's advice and sent about 3 quote forms to Shavon and I got picked!! I just heard back from Shavon, and she has been super great (I completely changed my order on her). I am about to send my deposit and can't wait to see the flowers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkoch View Post
Hi ladies, I took Jacilynda's advice and sent about 3 quote forms to Shavon and I got picked!! I just heard back from Shavon, and she has been super great (I completely changed my order on her). I am about to send my deposit and can't wait to see the flowers!!
How long did it take to hear backhuh.gif I'm just wondering how much longer I should wait.