RPRM Brides ???

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:59 PM

Who is your WC? I have been talking to Vanessa. Is it just me or are they extremely slow responding to emails? It makes me a nervous wreck. I got so fed up the other month that I just called her in Mexico. Ughh....

#2 Ginalyn

• 2,754 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:28 AM

Oh no, sorry to hear that. I am not sure who my WC will be (only because I haven't been able to book yet). How long does it usually take to get something out of her?

#3 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:00 AM

well, usually just a couple of days...but I emailed her 5 days ago. I hope she is okay. Maybe she isn't working there anymore. who knows

#4 AngewedsScott

• 14 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:50 AM

I was orginally working with Cinythia now Ael has taken over my file. It took Cinythia over a week to respond to my emails. Ael is quicker but it still takes her 3-4 days for a response. From what I've read this is common and most of the details are worked out during the onsite visit. Hope this helps.

#5 Jaime

• 34 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 03:55 AM

I've been emailing with Ael and she has been pretty good (1-3 days) for responding. Although it has been 6 days since I last heard from her and we are still working on booking the dinner reception for my Feb 5th wedding. It is hard to coordinate when they are far away and don't respond. Anyhow I will keep posting as I find things out. Best wishes-

#6 Shanny

• 19 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:19 AM

Hey, I'm finding the same problem...and I'm only in the beginning stage! eek! I am having a hard time just getting dates of availability for the wedding so we can just book it.

Very frustrating as my agent really needs a set date to do anything further.

Good luck to you guys!! :-)

#7 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:56 AM

I felt bad after writing this thread because she responded right after I wrote this and was very nice. I guess they are just on Mexico time, haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users