Who is your WC? I have been talking to Vanessa. Is it just me or are they extremely slow responding to emails? It makes me a nervous wreck. I got so fed up the other month that I just called her in Mexico. Ughh....

Oh no, sorry to hear that. I am not sure who my WC will be (only because I haven't been able to book yet). How long does it usually take to get something out of her?

I was orginally working with Cinythia now Ael has taken over my file. It took Cinythia over a week to respond to my emails. Ael is quicker but it still takes her 3-4 days for a response. From what I've read this is common and most of the details are worked out during the onsite visit. Hope this helps.

I've been emailing with Ael and she has been pretty good (1-3 days) for responding. Although it has been 6 days since I last heard from her and we are still working on booking the dinner reception for my Feb 5th wedding. It is hard to coordinate when they are far away and don't respond. Anyhow I will keep posting as I find things out. Best wishes-

Jaime

Hey, I'm finding the same problem...and I'm only in the beginning stage! eek! I am having a hard time just getting dates of availability for the wedding so we can just book it.

Very frustrating as my agent really needs a set date to do anything further.

Good luck to you guys!! :-)