Photo

dreams wedding packages

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jwheels6888

jwheels6888
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:38 PM

any suggestions on picking a specific package at the resort, we have approximately 50 people coming with us looking for our best option. If everyone is staying at the resort do you know how much each additional person over 20 cost

#2 JessicaM

JessicaM
    • Vendor
    • 1,969 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:06 PM

There is a lot of information on here about the packages at Dreams, try the big thread of Dreams Brides and that should point you in the right directions and answer some of your questions, especially about package prices. Hope that helps.

#3 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
      • 888 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:07 PM

I believe the biggest package Dreams offers includes 20 people and is an extra $20 per person for the dinner. I'm sure one of the Dreams brides could tell you better, though.

#4 deefalvey

deefalvey
        • 521 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 07:36 PM

The basic package includes the standard dinner option at $29 per person . The middle package includes the silver dinner option for 20 people. Each additional person is $31. The higher end package includes the gold dinner option for 20 people and each additional person is $41.

Hope this helps.
          Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#5 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:32 AM

I am using the Ultimate package, listed on the dreams website: Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa: Plan Your Wedding

Each additional person over the 20 included is $70 per person, If you eliminate the lobster from the dinner you can drop it to $58 per person.

When people refer to $29 per person the is the private party fee for each location. If do an a la cart wedding, then you pay a $29 per person private party fee for each of you locations (ceremony and reception).

#6 blondie25

blondie25
            • 87 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:00 PM

I got the free package and will pay extra for whatever I want. Other package included services I did not want to get from dreams(like dreams salon, photo).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users