Where did you girls buy the paper / cardstock from? Any good referrals in the Toronto area? or online is fine, as long as they ship to Canada, thanks!!

I use a lot of whtie cardstock and I buy it from walmart in their office paper aisle. They sell it in a package just like printer paper, but it only costs $8 for like 500 pages.

I've used Walmart for plain white or ivory cardstock, which is very cheap and offers good quality. For all my other paper needs I've used Paperandmore.com ~ which offers shipping for only $3.99 and has great products. Another site I've used is Envelopemall.com, which also has fabulous paper products but charges a bit more on shipping fees. Papermart.com also has some great stuff, not so much paper products, but a lot of craft and party supplies that can be used during the wedding planning process! cheesy.gif

I got mine from Staples. Frankly, if you're not using colored (meaning you're using white or cream), then it's SOOOOO much cheaper to buy it at a regular place.

I agree on the paperandmore.com I used them and they were awesome and the quality was beyond expectations... Not sure if they ship to Canada but if they do they are great and cheap in comparison to other sites I have seen

I designed my boarding pass STDs and had them printed at Staples on metallic ivory cardstock. They came out great! It was like $1.30 or something per sheet, but there were 3 boarding passes on one sheet.

For the boarding pass holder, I ordered the pink azalea cardstock from Card Stock, Vellum Paper, Envelopes, Metallic Cardstock, Invitation Cards Specialty Wedding Stationery - Paperandmore.com. They were great to order from and the quality is great.

I got my paper supplies at Walmart...the white 60lb cardstock...even for the holder, I didn't have a set colour in mind, so I simply bought the variety colour pack, which worked out fine and dandy.