Photo

Paper / Cardstock for Boarding Pass

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 b610

b610
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:26 AM

Where did you girls buy the paper / cardstock from? Any good referrals in the Toronto area? or online is fine, as long as they ship to Canada, thanks!!

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:26 AM

I use a lot of whtie cardstock and I buy it from walmart in their office paper aisle. They sell it in a package just like printer paper, but it only costs $8 for like 500 pages.

#3 ACA Amy

ACA Amy
      • 88 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:10 AM

Paper Source is a great store for paper. Not sure if they have a store out there, but you can go online at Paper Source: Envelopes, Wedding, Invitations, Stationery, Ideas. Good luck!

#4 MarieSam

MarieSam
        • VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:31 AM

I've used Walmart for plain white or ivory cardstock, which is very cheap and offers good quality. For all my other paper needs I've used Paperandmore.com ~ which offers shipping for only $3.99 and has great products. Another site I've used is Envelopemall.com, which also has fabulous paper products but charges a bit more on shipping fees. Papermart.com also has some great stuff, not so much paper products, but a lot of craft and party supplies that can be used during the wedding planning process!

#5 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:04 PM

I got mine from Staples. Frankly, if you're not using colored (meaning you're using white or cream), then it's SOOOOO much cheaper to buy it at a regular place.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#6 Kristy621

Kristy621
          • 102 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:10 PM

I agree on the paperandmore.com I used them and they were awesome and the quality was beyond expectations... Not sure if they ship to Canada but if they do they are great and cheap in comparison to other sites I have seen
            53 People Booked!

#7 Mystic

Mystic
            • 254 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:26 PM

I designed my boarding pass STDs and had them printed at Staples on metallic ivory cardstock. They came out great! It was like $1.30 or something per sheet, but there were 3 boarding passes on one sheet.

For the boarding pass holder, I ordered the pink azalea cardstock from Card Stock, Vellum Paper, Envelopes, Metallic Cardstock, Invitation Cards Specialty Wedding Stationery - Paperandmore.com. They were great to order from and the quality is great.

#8 candiekiss

candiekiss
              • 98 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:21 PM

I'm glad you asked this b/c I was wondering the same thing. Good luck and show pics when your finished.

#9 Timelady_

Timelady_
                • 27 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:11 PM

I got my paper supplies at Walmart...the white 60lb cardstock...even for the holder, I didn't have a set colour in mind, so I simply bought the variety colour pack, which worked out fine and dandy.
                  We're married! July 1, 2009
                  Melia Las Dunas, Cubaand now helping my BSF plan her destination wedding!!

#10 mandys

mandys
                  • 181 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:12 PM

http://paper-garden.ca/

They have gorgeous paper, cardstock and envelopes. Cheap shipping within Canada and customer service is great!! I totally recommend it. They are located in South Hampton Ontario. 

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
                    April 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users