Photo

one or two oot bags

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ohiobride15

ohiobride15
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:22 PM

I was trying to find oot bags that the guys would actually use. I cant find one. I was thinking that I can buy the girls each a bag and the people who are coming as a couple I can put thier stuff both in the girls bag. Then I can just add something extra into the bag for the guys. Do you think this is a good idea or do you think I should find something for the guys?

#2 KimmyG

KimmyG
    • 520 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:26 AM

I would think 1 bag per couple or 1 bag per single guest.... if it's a couple just stuff it extra well!

#3 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:42 AM

This is what a lot of the girls are doing. 1 bag per couple if you have girl type bags then they get a girl bag. Then if you have single men doing a different bag for them.

For example these are our girl bags:
        Click the image to open in full size.

And these are our guy bags:
        Click the image to open in full size.

Some girls have even given the guys fedoras with all of their stuff inside it.

#4 zethers

zethers
        • 135 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:52 AM

I read on one of the reviews that instead of doing OOT bags, if she had to do over again, she would have just left a bottle of liquor, wine, champagne, etc. Some sort of alcohol. I would use the bags for the women and couples and perhaps a small bottle of alcohol for the single guys. What guy wouldn't like that?

#5 ohiobride15

ohiobride15
          • 156 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:42 AM

I think I am just going to use plain white gift bags with a LOVE stamp on the front. That way I can just put better stuff inside them. They cost 10 for 16 bags. Thanks for all your help though.

#6 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
            • 451 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:20 PM

We're doing a personal size, soft side cooler for the guys. That way they can use it at home too. We have about 25 guests, so its do able in our budget :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users