Sign in to follow this  
BachataBride

OMG 2 weeks until we leave!!!

I saw your thread and thought OMG I leave in a little over 3 weeks! Ahhhh so exciting! I sort of feel like a January bride because we leave in January and are getting married in early February.

I've always thought Zumba sounded interesting. I took belly dancing for 3 years and loved it! It all depends on the instructor. Maybe look for a different class teacherbride and give it another try. Did you have a hip scarf w/coins? Also makes it WAY more fun to shake your booty! bunny_4.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursTruly View Post
BachataBride--I wish you well. You havesuch a fun-loving spirit and I am sure your wedding will be beautiful!! Just make the best of the next two weeks!
Awh!!! Thank you so much for your kind words!! You are a sweety!!
I think I will be ok - my mom will be here in 3 sleeps so I think it will all be ok with her help!! Or maybe we'll just argue!! She trys to help out by saying "Amanda, you're doing this small wedding...why are you doing all these DIY projects" - She's been married before, why doesn't she get the whole "It's MY wedding & I will do whatever the hell I want!!". lol It's just frustrating talking to her about it sometimes! Grrrrr!!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Andrea~ View Post
I saw your thread and thought OMG I leave in a little over 3 weeks! Ahhhh so exciting! I sort of feel like a January bride because we leave in January and are getting married in early February.

I've always thought Zumba sounded interesting. I took belly dancing for 3 years and loved it! It all depends on the instructor. Maybe look for a different class teacherbride and give it another try. Did you have a hip scarf w/coins? Also makes it WAY more fun to shake your booty! bunny_4.gif
Oh...if you have a chance to try it GO FOR IT!!! It's a hoot! It's the funnest way I've ever exercised...well...except for the obvious!! smile120.gif

And feel free to join our January 2009 brides thread!! I will make you an honorary member since you are technically leaving in January & the wedding includes our entire trip, right!? Plus, you can then post links to your review, planning thread & pics so we don't miss them!!!

Amanda ~ My apologies for not keeping up with your thread like you did with mine..just goes to show the dedication you have!!

Less than a week now...is your mom helping you out? Have you had a chance to try the shirts yet? I'll check in later when I'm at work to see how it's going!

See our SWO thread! I just posted there!!

And yes....mom's been a huge help! We went shopping yesterday for some things that we needed (plug adaptor, more card stock to finish welcome books, luggage locks, etc). We finished the welcome books!! I LOVE THEM!!! They look so awesome! Look for my planning thread later this week (I hope I get it done before we go!) for everything!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • 123weddingcards.com believes in offering soothing and elegant wedding invitations that are available in exquisite designs to complement the style of bride and groom on their wedding day. Our designer wedding cards are highly premium & come with attractive design. Laser Cut Invitations Foil Stamped Invitations Embossed Invitations Glitter Invitations Floral Invitations Peacock Invitations Box Invitations Paisley Invitations Our ultimate goal is to provide the best and impeccable high-quality designs to unite your love with eternal memories by using diverse printing options like embossing, flocking, raised silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, and laser cuttings, to give a new multifaceted look to wedding invitations.  
    • The amazing destination for couples Vietnam is a very beautiful destination for newlyweds. The country is very diverse in terms of culture, nature, city, ethnic ... So come to Vietnam, you will experience all that you like from rural, modern, luxurious with low cost. Newlywed couples are eager to have a wonderful honeymoon without a problem abroad. However, the visa will be a surprise factor that can ruin the trip at any time.  To make sure that everything is ok, please contact us at our company. HGTECH specializes in providing services related to visa, passports, emergency ID, booking air tickets, booking ... Please contact us for a free visa consultation. and related issues. HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
      Providing services related to the field of visa, passports, emergency CMT, booking air tickets, booking ...
      Head office: 39 An Trach 1, Dong Da Dist. Hanoi
      Hotline: 0989.496.239 - Mobile: 0243.7326.897
      Email: visa.vn55@gmail.com// info@hgtech.vn
    • Hi I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about any arrangement for your sister marriage. So many websites are available in the market whose helping you for choosing the beautiful flower arrangement for your sister marriage. You can go to some good websites and solve your problem regarding flower arrangement for your sister marriage.  My brother was getting marriage in last month, I was also facing this problem on that time. I have been searching so many websites that have helped me to getting  wedding arrangement. One of the websites was Asian Venue Guide which helped me for selecting a beautiful flower for reception hall as well as for stage also. I hope this helps you also 
    • look like Is really amazing cloth bag.I like it
    • Hi all, My younger sister is 5 months carrying. She is suffering from hearing loss now. She was perfectly alright before she got conceived. But once she got conceived her hearing ability started getting reduced. Is it quite common now? What would be the reason for hearing loss during the pregnancy period? After scanning the doctor said that the baby is underweight. Since she is suffering from severe vomiting, she is not eating any food. Hence she seems to be very weak. The doctor has prescribed a lot of medicines for her to stay healthy and to deliver a healthy baby. In the midst of all these she is also undergoing the treatment under a hearing aid audiologist in order to improve her hearing ability. Will she completely regain her hearing ability?
  • Topics