• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:44 PM

This is for you Tan! hahaha

I cannot believe that I will enroute to the Dominican in 2 weeks!! I just feel like there is so many little things to do!!! We still need to buy a few things - travel steamer, plug adaptor (maybe), gift for our photographer (FI's uncle), snorkel sets. I still need to buy tshirts & do my iron on transfers, finish/print/assemble my welcome books, finalize our music & make CDs, write our vows, finish my photo list & example photos to send to photographer. OMG...then there is the personal stuff - dress fitting, hair colored & highlighted, trial updo, waxing, gel nails, & pedicure. Plus I still have to fit in 5 Zumba classes & tanning!!! Oh...and I can't forget that I still have to finish my Planning Thread & send the pre-departure email to my guests.

I don't know when I'm going to find time to do it all!!!

#2 jarauz

jarauz
    • 251 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:23 PM

good luck, im sure everything willbe fine.

#3 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
      • 584 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:47 PM

Thanks for the thread chica!

OMG is right girl!

I recall my OMG it's 3 weeks away thread and I didn't have nearly as much to do!! If there is anything I can help with let me know....we could have spent last night getting stuff done instead of chatting - not that the conversation was boring..but you know what I mean

OK...so do what I did...break it all down into days...that's what I did..I wrote everything out and delegated to Jeff - if your Jeff is anything like mine it will be done the night before - **SORRY TO BOTH JEFFS**

WOOOHOOO Almost time

#4 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:00 PM

Nope...not leaving anything to my Jeff!!! I'll take care of it all!! Well...he has to get his sandals & underwear that don't show through his white linen pants!
          Mom is coming on Friday, so I should be ok. I think I'm going to delegate my CDs to my MOH too - I have the list done so it's just for her to download & burn them.
          No...the conversation was NOT boring!! I think our Jeff's would kill us if they knew all of what we talked about!!

#5 teacherbride

teacherbride
          • 354 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:03 PM

AH, Amanda this time in two weeks it'll be the night before my wedding. I have all the same things to do you as you do, I think without the t-shirts. The other thing I have to do is squeeze in a dance class for FI and I. If that doesn't happen our first dance could be very interesting. Good luck with all your to-do's. Don't forget to delegate and nix things completely from your list if it'll help you stress less!

#6 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:09 PM

The tshirts can be done by my mom during the day while I'm at work maybe. My biggest problem is that I'm a bit of a control freak! I like to do this so that I know its done my way!! lol I might have to let that go this next couple of weeks!! LOL

Can you believe it's so close though!?!? wow!!

#7 teacherbride

teacherbride
              • 354 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:17 PM

I can't believe it! I'm just in the process of going over all my many to-do lists to make a master list and try to delegate a bunch of stuff.

I'm also going back to school tomorrow (to teach) which is going to make getting things done a lot more difficult.

Keep me posted on what you're getting done, maybe we can motivate each other!

#8 syl1115

syl1115
                • 789 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:19 PM

Amanda, you know we are here to help if you need it. Although, Canada is a pretty far drive! LOL. No, seriously, if you need any help, just ask. Just Don't stress!
                  Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#9 syl1115

syl1115
                  • 789 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:37 PM

Amanda, you know we are here to help if you need it. Although, Canada is a pretty far drive! LOL. No, seriously, if you need any help, just ask. Just Don't stress!
                    Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#10 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:29 PM

Thanks Sylvia!!! I think I should be able to manage - if not then it just won't get done!! LOL As long as I look good & we have our docs then that's all that matters!!

Yeah teacherbride - we'll have to keep kicking each other to make sure we stay focused!! (Actually, my main concern is focusing on work while I have all this going on!) Not much chatter in the January 2009 thread the last couple of days though! Everyone else must be busy!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users