Veil on the beach??

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:13 PM

If you want a veil then you should have one! One word of advice to all though... a little wind is great, but if it is a VERY windy day (like my wedding), ditch the veil for your ceremony. Mine was in my face the entire time... it looked fantastic in pics that we posed for, but it was in my face in pics of the ceremony

#12 clmarti1

• 207 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:20 PM

I plan on wearing a veil. I'm doing a short one so hopefully it stays out of my face! I plan to wear it under my bun.

#13 KathleenandDan

• 245 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:59 PM

I agree with everyone else. It is your day and do what makes you happy. You only get to live this day once, so make sure you enjoy it and do everything you want. Don't have any regrets later. Best of luck to you.

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

#14 Ryan & Valerie

Ryan & Valerie
        • 37 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:39 PM

I am wearing a veil. I am with DGG...you wanting to wear one is enough reason to wear it. My FI said the same thing about wearing the veil because of the wind and stuff, but I so want to wear a veil, so I am. If it blows around, it blows around. I saw a picture online some where and it was a picture of the MOH holding the veil while it was blowing in the wind. It was a sweet picture moment. I feel the same that I won't feel complete unless I am wearing a veil. If you want it, then go for it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users