Sign in to follow this  
kisa

Calling All Prisar Brides

I am using Prisar and quite happy with them thus far. I would like to know if anyone has used them or plan on using them and if they could share their pictures.

Thank you,

Kisa

I'm also thinking of going with Prisar! I haven't done the contract yet, but Priscilla is awesome. She is very fast and complete with her responses. Please let me know if you get any additional pictures or comments.

Amy - Thanks for the video

I am using Prisar for my wedding on March 21st (in one month...yikes!!), and so far I've been pretty satisfied. Sometimes Priscilla can be a little slow to respond to e-mails, but I think it's because business has been so good for her lately. If you e-mail again and remind her that you're waiting for a response, though, she'll e-mail you back pretty quickly.

I'll post again after my wedding when I'll have a really good idea of how satisfied I am with Prisar. But...so far so good!

I'm using Prisar and have been very happy with them! I got to meet Hector and Priscilla in person when I went to visit PV in February and they are such warm and caring people. They have lots of great ideas too!

I'd be happy to answer any questions anyone has about them. Just let me know!

I've been in contact with them, and they have been great! The rates are a bit higher than the other companies (Vows, Vallarta Weddings, etc), so I haven't decided yet. But, I would love to use them.

For those who used Prisar already except for Amy that went to Enlace for music at reception... did you had the DJ they recommend? how was it? I am still debating at this... I want to have a live band but budget is getting to the top limit now sad.gif , so want to hear from you about the DJ option they suggested: DJ Goglo

Hi All- I literally JUST sent my deposit! So- looks like I'm using them! So far my experience has been great- Priscilla gets back to me in a very timely fashion- but I will continue to post feedback! Thanks!

bump.gif Prisar brides.... for those already married, please share your experience and let us know about the providers you choose and if you liked them, or what you would change if there was something ... for the B2B what are your plans?