Photo

WW for 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
352 replies to this topic

#71 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:28 PM

hey lisa - congrats on the healthy weight lose - its such a great feeling to be going in the right direction, isn't it?!

i'll be honest, i'm SURE i'll have put on this week i've ate quite a lot of chocolate, and we had our valentine's dinner out last night due to work commitments tomorrow, and i haven't exercised enough..but there is always next week!

Oh, and happy valentines day all you lovely brides to be! I hope all our h2b's treat us like the princess's we all are!

#72 Royal_lady10

Royal_lady10
    • 247 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:22 AM

So today was weigh in day.. and I am down 2.2lbs!...and aunt flow is here, I cant stand her right now.. I am craving the cupcakes that are on the table...lol..oh well off to the gym now..

Lisaloo79- Congrats on the 2lbs loss

Happy Valentines Day!

#73 vgirl17

vgirl17
      • 315 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
      • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:30 PM

Congrats Lisa and R Lady! You guys are doing great!
      I weighed in today and lost .4 ... I'm slightly disappointed because I was sure it was going to be more because all week my scale at home was at least 2 lbs. lighter than it had been. Oh well I'm glad I at least lost this week. Guess I had one too many glasses of wine last night!..LOL :)

#74 super19

super19
      • 1,123 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:48 PM

I lost 3 lbs last week! I'm very excited after only losing .6 the week before.

Hang in there, Veronica! I'm sure you'll have a huge loss next week.

Keep up the great work ladies,
        Jen

#75 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
        • 1,634 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:10 PM

hey girlies

Had my weigh in yesterday - another week of no weight lose/gain for me I was convinced i had put on though, so better than expected. I have started walking back from work, and to work whenever i can, and i forget that is a form of exercise...so its all obviously helping! woo hoo

no goal for next week as auntie flow is coming!! hee hee

Veronica - I have to ask, I noticed a few weeks ago you said on the mp thread you had requested your date for 2010 - have you heard anything back yet? I'm peeing myself waiting!

#76 vgirl17

vgirl17
          • 315 posts
          • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:56 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by super19
          I lost 3 lbs last week! I'm very excited after only losing .6 the week before.

Hang in there, Veronica! I'm sure you'll have a huge loss next week.

Keep up the great work ladies,
          Jen
          Way to go Jen!!! That's fantastic!

Well I haven't been as super motivated as I had been but I'm still tryin' to hang in there. We're still in search of the 'perfect' cushion cut diamond and it's driving me to madness already! I am way too much of a perfectinist to be buying diamonds. Why can't they all just be D Flawless! :)

#77 vgirl17

vgirl17
          • 315 posts
          • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:07 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be!
          hey girlies

Had my weigh in yesterday - another week of no weight lose/gain for me I was convinced i had put on though, so better than expected. I have started walking back from work, and to work whenever i can, and i forget that is a form of exercise...so its all obviously helping! woo hoo

no goal for next week as auntie flow is coming!! hee hee

Veronica - I have to ask, I noticed a few weeks ago you said on the mp thread you had requested your date for 2010 - have you heard anything back yet? I'm peeing myself waiting!
          Well you're still doing fantastic Mrs. D! Look at how much you've lost already! I'm jealous! j/k.. Keeps me motivated to stay on track :)

OOhhh yes! I called the MP to book the date and faxed in the request the very same day! They just e-mailed me the contract on Friday so now we have to sign it and send it back :)

#78 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
          • 1,634 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:51 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by vgirl17
            Well you're still doing fantastic Mrs. D! Look at how much you've lost already! I'm jealous! j/k.. Keeps me motivated to stay on track :)

OOhhh yes! I called the MP to book the date and faxed in the request the very same day! They just e-mailed me the contract on Friday so now we have to sign it and send it back :)
            I had some problems faxing our request to mp, mainly because i'm in the uk and didn't know what area code to use...I was using mexico...but h2b worked out it was usa!!lol so the fax went on thursday, and we also scanned in a copy and emailed it to them to be extra safe!lol I got an email response on friday saying they had received it, so really, its only been 3 working days, but I'm just dying to get it all finalised! They say on their website it takes upto 48 hours for the contract to be emailed, but I don't want to be pushy as its so far in advance!

This waiting game is getting the better of me!!

I'm sure your weight lose continue lady! It is really hard to stay motivated though. We went january with only one takeaway and we were fine. But this month, we have had 3 already I blame valentines day....it gave me the cravings!!

Oh well, suppose it can't all be easy, then it wouldn't be worth it, would it?!

Anyway, hopefully next time we chat, i'll have the contract!! wwoooo hooo

#79 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 07:37 PM

Great job everyone on the weight loss or staying the same. Don't forget, it's better than gaining!!! I'm weighing-in on friday, so I'll post an update after then. Have a great day ladies!

#80 vgirl17

vgirl17
              • 315 posts
              • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:43 PM

So my fiance decided that he REALLY wanted chinese food last night... he knows it's one of my FAVORITES and of course I had all intentions of just having some steamed rice with grilled teriyaki chicken (sauce on the side of course) because we took the kids out for a nice steak dinner on Sunday and I KNEW I didn't have extra points left but I couldn't resist! I picked on a little of this and a little of that... so basically a little of everything so now I'm feeling all of the guilt and am dreading weigh in on Saturday Just had to get it off my chest because I have been struggling with motivation for the last few weeks and I'm at my witts end with myself. I figure writing it out for all to see will help me get back on track so thanks for letting me vent. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users