WW for 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
352 replies to this topic

#111 super19

super19
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:39 PM

Hello all -
    Sorry I haven't posted in weeks! I went on vacation and gained 3 lbs! I've been struggling to get to the gym and eat healthy again. I refuse to change my weight tracker cuz I'm convinced that I'll be able to get those 3 lbs off again soon.

I'm going to the gym tonight if it kills me!

Hope you are all having better luck,
    Jen

#112 MayBride2010

MayBride2010
    • 204 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:36 PM

Hey ladies! I am getting married at the beginning of May 2010. I am on WW as well. I have dropped 35lbs so far and hope to be at my goal weight which is only 35lbs away before my wedding :)

#113 dmbfanliz

dmbfanliz
      • 19 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:28 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MayBride2010
        Hey ladies! I am getting married at the beginning of May 2010. I am on WW as well. I have dropped 35lbs so far and hope to be at my goal weight which is only 35lbs away before my wedding :)
        Keep up the awesome work!! It took me 13 months almost to the day to lose my 65 pounds on WW and that was almost 5 years ago! I cannot say enough good stuff about the program. I am still an active Lifetime member, so please PM me if you have any questions.

Best of luck to you, sweetie!!!
        Liz
        http://dwdf.daisypath.com/UM8wm6.png

Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments. Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixed mark That looks on tempests and is never shaken... Exert from Shakespeare's...

#114 vgirl17

vgirl17
        • 315 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
        • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 27 April 2009 - 04:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MayBride2010
        MayBride! We love WW on here! We know it works (if you stick to it :) and will have us brides in great shape in no time! :) Good luck and feel free to post away!

#115 vgirl17

vgirl17
        • 315 posts
        • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 27 April 2009 - 04:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be!
        Hey V, thanks for your kind words..thats why i LOVE this forum!:)

well i've managed to get back down so still 17lb lost in total! woo hoo! lunches seems to be a biggy for me..and getting my ass to my monday classes! I find if i don't go to them, my eating plan suffers for the rest of the week. So i went last night for the first time in about 5-6 weeks...and man did i suffer! felt great today for it! hoping i lose something this week, even if it is just a half pound...fingers crossed!
        That's fantastic! Keep it up!

#116 sofylina

sofylina
        • 113 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:55 PM

Hello ladies,
          I was inspired to finally join WW this past week. I will have my weigh in on Monday and see how the 1st week went. I have not been exercising, but I have not cheated once, so hopefully that pays off.

I am getting married on April 27, 2010, in Grand Cayman, off a cuise. We already have 39 guests booked :)

Can't wait to lose this weight!
          50 guests joined us for our cruise wedding in Grand Cayman! Simply perfect!

#117 vgirl17

vgirl17
          • 315 posts
          • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:15 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sofylina
          Hello ladies,
          I was inspired to finally join WW this past week. I will have my weigh in on Monday and see how the 1st week went. I have not been exercising, but I have not cheated once, so hopefully that pays off.

I am getting married on April 27, 2010, in Grand Cayman, off a cuise. We already have 39 guests booked :)

Can't wait to lose this weight!
          and Good Luck! Wow, that's a lot of people already booked! Congratulations!

#118 sofylina

sofylina
          • 113 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:44 PM

Monday is finally here! I was so excited, felt like I had a good first week, and enjoyed my weekend with some food allowances...and I lost 4.4 lbs. I am beyond thrilled!
            What a reward for me :)

On a side note, I made those cupcakes...love them! 2 points (because they are muffin size.) Ladies, give it a go!
            50 guests joined us for our cruise wedding in Grand Cayman! Simply perfect!

#119 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:52 AM

Wow, congrats on the weight loss!!

I know, i've been MIA the last little while, but I'm still here, I promise! After joining the gym at the beg. of March, I've managed to gain weight!?! I haven't been following the points, so that's probably why. This week I've decided ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, back to counting points I am. Day 1 down, eternity to go! lol I'm back on track now so I'll update with progresses.

Hope that you all are keeping your heads up. Summer is coming, woo hoo!!!!

#120 adurrell

adurrell
              • 49 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:48 AM

Hi ladies! I've been on WW about 4 times. I've done the meetings 3 times and stopped each time and have done the at-home version about 5times. I lost 10lbs before my vacation to Jamaica in February but gained it all back. My problem is alcohol. I'm a wino! I love wine!!! I also know that the key to even more weight loss in addition to WW is exercising and I can't get motivated for either right now. My FI and I are getting married in April 2011 so I have plenty of time to lose but I'd like to start losing now. It's a struggle everyday. Keep up the good work ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users