Photo

Who is having the most boring New Year's???

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 SunBride

SunBride
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 12:09 AM

Mine is pretty bad, I'm at the in-laws, and they don't do anything to celebrate. MIL is in bed and the rest of us are just sitting around. SIL is gone to a party and we'll go pick her up later.

For those ladies who are on here tonight, what are you up to?

I'm working on my wedding photobook, so at least I'm doing something productive.

#2 Chantal85

Chantal85
    • 224 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:27 AM

Watching Family Guy and drinking a glass of wine in my sweat pants. You're not alone on the boring evening in!

#3 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
      • 1,047 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:44 AM

I have you all beat- I am sitting here having a drink and catching up on work and projects that I've been to busy to do !

It feels good to get them done before midnight though!

#4 Trice

Trice
        • 295 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:57 AM

Well just got home from the worst movie "The Spirit" FI's idea. Sitting here eating Nilla wafers. Happy New Year to you all.

#5 KHarrod

KHarrod
          • 902 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:32 AM

I was sitting at the dining room table drinking Malibu and coutning down with Dick Clark. FH went to sleep at 11PM, what a loser LOL

#6 cbohern

cbohern
            • 31 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:34 AM

I can beat you all-- I was in the Operating room doing a c-section! Even missed the ball drop

#7 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
              • 1,047 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:51 AM

But bringing in a new life at the start of a new year is pretty awesome!

Wishing all the best to mom, baby and health care provider!

#8 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:52 AM

DH had to go into work so it's just me, myself and I. I coudn't even get my son to stay up with me. What a little party pooper!

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:00 AM

Ordered chinese and chilling at home with DH and baby. DH is putting baby down right now so we can watch ball drop and then a dvd. I love boring NYE!! I couldn't stand going out and paying too much for dinner and getting mediocre service, then going to bar/club and standing in line to order drink and go bathroom while drunk tards are hitting on you. Oh I do not miss going out NYE at all.

I was going to have a small fondue party tonight but have been sick for almost 10 days now.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 Chantal85

Chantal85
                  • 224 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:30 AM

[QUOTE=Tammy Host;642002
                    I was going to have a small fondue party tonight but have been sick for almost 10 days now.[/QUOTE]

Get better soon! Nothing worst than being sick over the holidays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users