Photo

New Years Eve Plans?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Tiffiney01

Tiffiney01
  • 266 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:37 PM

Me I want to do a little of this give out a few of thesedo a little of this and thisthen go home with FH and do this
    Mr & Mrs Newby

#2 Cattie

Cattie
    • 594 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:04 AM

Hopefully!!! I won't have to work since it's my scheduled day off, and my friend is taking me to NYC to watch the ball drop for my first time ever!!! I'm so freaking excited about this I can't stand it. If I look at the schedule and see that I have to work I think I may cry.

#3 Tiffiney01

Tiffiney01
      • 266 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:10 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Cattie
        Hopefully!!! I won't have to work since it's my scheduled day off, and my friend is taking me to NYC to watch the ball drop for my first time ever!!! I'm so freaking excited about this I can't stand it. If I look at the schedule and see that I have to work I think I may cry.
        You would love it!!!!!! It's like a big block party...I hope you dont have to work....
        Mr & Mrs Newby

#4 sdnative222

sdnative222
        • 136 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 03:12 AM

I can't believe it's already NYE planning time!!! This holiday season has been lost in the wedding aftermath. I almost missed my office holiday party.

I went to NYC to watch the ball drop in 2000. You will have an amazing time. Wear shoes that you don't mind getting stepped on and are really comfortable. I wore camel-colored boots.....that I was never able to wear again.
          Jocelynn and Shawn
          Got Maui'd on November 8,2008
          http://www.thebump.c....step=5&radio=C

#5 Island Princess

Island Princess
          • 284 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:01 AM

Im spending NYE in Las Vegas at Kim Kardashians party hahaha....
            Hopefully it will be cool!!

#6 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:38 AM

I have to work New Years Day, so I really don't want to get TOO crazy, kwim? But I think FI and I are going to go to a friends house with a bunch of other people on the Jersey shore for a night of fun! I sure hope I make it back to NYC in time for work. Probably not though... hahaha

#7 Jenn79

Jenn79
              • 625 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:18 AM

We plan on doing a low-key New Years Eve this year: pjs, order in some take-out, and get caught up on our movie watching. We're having people over on New Years day for an ornament exchange/pot luck/game playing extravaganza.
                Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
                Review Pictures Pro Pictures
                "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#8 Cattie

Cattie
                • 594 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:37 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by *Casey*
                  I have to work New Years Day, so I really don't want to get TOO crazy, kwim? But I think FI and I are going to go to a friends house with a bunch of other people on the Jersey shore for a night of fun! I sure hope I make it back to NYC in time for work. Probably not though... hahaha
                  Where on the Jersey Shore Casey?

I can't wait to see if I'm off. I really am so excited to see the ball drop in person. Oh and I plan on wearing nice warm clothes and shoes.

#9 sunset78

sunset78
                  • 1,280 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:48 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Tiffiney01
                    Me I want to do a little of this give out a few of thesedo a little of this and thisthen go home with FH and do this
                    LMAO! I had a good chuckled when I read this. :)

Unfortunately for us, it's going to be a quiet night... My FI has to work through New Year's, but I am off. So maybe I celebrate quietly with the pets...lol

#10 *Casey*

*Casey*
                    • 5,209 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:12 PM

Not sure where on the Jersey Shore... I've never been, so I guess I'll just be surprised.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users