Average cost of a wedding in Cabo

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 elezajle

• 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:27 AM

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and am interested in having my wedding in Cabo. Does anyone have a guesstimate of what it costs to have a wedding out there? Does anyone highly recommend a venue/hotel I should look into?

Thanks for your help!

#2 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:01 PM

It really depends on what your looking for...If your talking trip included ours cost about 6K. It will all depend on if you pick an AI or not and some resorts are now offering free weddings. You can make as much or as little as you want. Good luck!
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#3 nsmile78

• 22 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:18 PM

I agree, It really depends on what you are looking for and how many people attend. I am having my reception at Casa Dorada and my total for everything is 23k. That price includes rings,airfaire,hotel,invitations and every other little detail. I am having 40 people and I thought Casa Dorada's prices were resonable.

#4 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:58 PM

These ladies are right, it completely depends on what you want to incorporate in your wedding, who you're paying for, what you're paying for, what extras you want to add, where you want to stay etc.

A really good thread to check out is this one: http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t933
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#5 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:59 AM

Yup they are all correct - AI's are A LOT less expensive than non AI resorts

#6 kmac

• 16 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:12 AM

I just started looking into the AI resorts. If all of you guests stay there can you reserve a restaurant? Or do you have to pay for a buffet/cocktail hour? I am planning on having about 40 guests.

#7 thomalm

• 53 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:17 PM

My wedding is at the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar for 40 people will cost around 20k. The Sheraton is not an AI and that is my one big regret. I should have saved myself money and booked an AI.

#8 melette

• 893 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:18 AM

it all depends on the AI resort. They all vary in what is included and what is not included in their packages. Take Dreams for instance. they charge you a ceremony and reception set up fee of $28 each, total $56 per guest only staying at the resort. But, for outside guest not staying at the resort, they or you would have to purchase a Day Pass for them, which is $89. Depending on which package you choose, you can have a 3-5 course meal, or buffet, which is an additional cost per person over 20 guest! Again, depending on what package you choose. I estimate approx. 80-100 guest. Which for our budget, is way too much.. BUT, this is still cheaper, if we didn't have it at an AI resort.
                  http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#9 BBW

• 54 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:21 PM

I agree with everyone else... It all depends on your needs.

Starting from the airline, the resort if its an AI or not and even prices vary from AI to AI, the vendors you pick, the type of flowers, the flower arrangement, if you want to have to rose petals on the aisle, the music, the cake, the Wc if you decide to use one, the number of guests you're having, the judge if you want a legal wedding, the ceremony if you want a religious wedding, or both if you're having both weddings...

There are so many things... But the most important is you budget, having your budget established and let the WC know it is a great advantage, since she will have to respect that.

The price for a Cabo wedding varies, I've seen & done different weddings, from 6k up to close to 100. But it always comes down to what you like, if you're happy, it means someone did an awesome job.

Happy planning!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users