Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

YAY - my dress is in ... in Chicago!

WOOHOO! Belle Vie just called me back, and said my dress was "perfect" (I'd hope so, for that much $$). But also said that they're going to ship it so that it arrives before I leave for the weekend ... I should have it by Thursday!!! YAY! And, since Paul will be out of town as well, I should be able to sneak some pictures in before I head out of town.

You guys, I am soooo nervous that I won't like it - AHHHHH!

i am going to try - but i will be alone, so they may not be great pcitures! unless you were going to be in the Minneapolis area this week, you could stop by!

hehe! that would be fun. but i have a great wedding at the wild animal park. the bride is wearing zebra striped shoes!!! and there are going to be peacocks at the cocktail hour. so maybe if you have some peakcocks at your place i could cancel my wedding and come on over smile78.gif

Very exciting Ann! And I'm sure you are going to love it even more than you remember. I'm waiting for my dress to arrive...and every once in awhile I have that same fear...when I do, I run over to the boutique and try on the the sample and am instantly reminded how much I love it (even when it's four or five sizes too big).