Photo

Starter Wife

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:46 PM

Does anyone else watch The Starter Wife? I started watching it late but I caught up by watching the beginning episodes online. If you do watch, what is your feedback on the show??

#2 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:52 PM

I LOVE THAT SHOW and I have no idea why.

#3 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:47 PM

Well so far that makes 2 of us LadyP-who love the show...LOL. I like Debra Messing, mostly because I'm a huge fan of Will & Grace. Its funny how on W&G her bestfriend is gay and on SW she also has a gay bestfriend! I'm really getting into the show though, I hope it does well and the storyline gets better.

#4 KLC77

KLC77
        • 2,207 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:09 AM

I watched this last season, I think at first it was just meant to be a little mini-series or something. Then it got picked up as a show. Most of the people who played the characters have changed now that it is a series, except Debra Messing. I LOVED the mini-series. Its taking me some time to decide if I like the new people playing the characters.
          ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#5 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
          • 1,830 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:20 AM

oh your right, it did start like a mini-series...I didnt watch it then. But now as I see the old episodes versus the new "show" episodes, a few people are different like her husband's character (which kinda throws me off but i'm still hooked).

#6 samanthag

samanthag
            • 896 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:22 PM

Ha! How funny that I'm reading this thread right now!

I returned from work very late or shall we say early this morning 3:30 a.m.
              The flights are crazy because of all this crappy weather!!!!
              Anyhoo, I'm finally awake & going through my TV recordings & I was looking for The Starter Wife & just realized that last week was the season finale! crap!

I luv this show too!! It's great! I know I can always get a good laugh when I watch it!!
              And yes the changing of the husband was weird at first but I'm still hooked!

It's nice to know I'm not the only one watching the show!!

#7 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
              • 1,830 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 05:16 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by samanthag
                Ha! How funny that I'm reading this thread right now!

I returned from work very late or shall we say early this morning 3:30 a.m.
                The flights are crazy because of all this crappy weather!!!!
                Anyhoo, I'm finally awake & going through my TV recordings & I was looking for The Starter Wife & just realized that last week was the season finale! crap!

I luv this show too!! It's great! I know I can always get a good laugh when I watch it!!
                And yes the changing of the husband was weird at first but I'm still hooked!

It's nice to know I'm not the only one watching the show!!
                yeah it sucks that last week was the season finale, I cant wait til the new episodes start again.

#8 LadyP

LadyP
                • 3,156 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 05:46 PM

ok I thought I was dumb. When it didnt come on last night and again nothing this morning I was Pissed. so it is on season break. OK. thanx.

#9 Duchess

Duchess
                  • 358 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 03:49 AM

Glad to know I can watch it online. I was bummed because it started last year and didnt figure I could jump in now. Is it on lifetime.com or elsewhere?

#10 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                    • 1,830 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:20 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Duchess
                      Glad to know I can watch it online. I was bummed because it started last year and didnt figure I could jump in now. Is it on lifetime.com or elsewhere?
                      Its on the USA network, here's the link: The Starter Wife Television Series -Schedule, Behind Scenes, Blogs, Characters & Games - USANETWORK.COM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users