Photo

Nominated For Rising Star at Sandals Travel Agent Awards!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:54 PM

I am so excited- I just got back last night from the Sandals Star Awards held at Sandals Royal Bahamian and was thrilled to see that I had been nominated for Rising Star!

It was an honour to just be invited to the Star Awards for this year but to actually have been nominated and made the top four -WOW!

The nomination was based on client feedback, innovation, education and sales!

I had the opportunity to met with the Sandals representatives that I work with on a daily basis (great to put a face with the name!), to meet with the resort managers and assistant managers, the marketing and sales depatments, the Wedding Department staff and to see what is in the works over the next few years. They were all so excited with what is going on and the opportunity to make the product better !

I also had a chance to discuss our BDW Exclusive Test Drive Your Destination Wedding promotion with Adam Stewart- CEO of Sandals! He also gave me his personal number and blog email if I needed any assistance with my clients or the promotion! I couldn't wait to tell all of you!

#2 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:20 PM

Good job! you must of had some great positive feedback.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#3 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:43 PM

That's fantastic!! Congrats :)

#4 Elizabeth

Elizabeth
        • 100 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:06 PM

Congratulations! Good work!!!
          Elizabeth

#5 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
          • 1,047 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:03 PM

Thanks!

I have the worst time posting pics- for some reason it takes forever but I have pics of me with Adam Stewart and Butch Stewart!

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:36 PM

congrats!! of course we ALWAYS knew you were great...they were slow to get the memo

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
            • 1,047 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:16 AM

This is me with Butch Stewart Chairman and owner of Sandals Resorts!
              I still can't believe that Sand & Sun Vacations was one of the four for Rising Star!

Click the image to open in full size.

#8 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
              • 856 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:26 AM

Congratulations Jennifer!!

#9 Myda77

Myda77
                • 821 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:50 AM

Congratulations!! That is great!
                  Maida & Tomas
                  Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users