Jump to content

Photo

HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#961 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
  • Member
  • 610 posts

    Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:31 PM

    OMG! I can't believe your day already came and went!!!  How did it go?? Where are the pics?? LOL
     

    Originally Posted by snowbeltchick 

    I second Rashel!  She did a phenomenal job on my makeup, my two bridesmaids and my mom.  Loved, loved the makeup.  Fiona (her assistant) did an awesome job on our hair and it held up in the crazy wind and heat last week.  Everyone was raving how great the makeup and hair looked.



     


    Married in Paradise!!

    June 17th, 2011

    Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa


    #962 snowbeltchick

    snowbeltchick
    • Jr. Member
    • 192 posts

      Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:07 PM


      Yep, it was last Tuesday :)  It was absolutely perfect!  We were married at 4pm in the gazebo and had our reception at the Blue Lagoon after.  Everyone loved the zurielamaka show and MC.  The resort is such a beautiful place to get married!  All my guests loved the wedding and had no complaints.  We went with the BBQ buffet and the food was so good!  No one went hungry...there were so many leftovers!  We extended the reception and although expensive, it was so worth it!

       

      I also have no complaints with the resort or wedding coordinators. I worked with Omeshia on the final details and I found her very professional and helpful.  I was, however, very organized with what I brought down and provided very specific instructions and labelled all my boxes accordingly.  She loved it!  I made her job easy and no guess work.  The ceremony location was decorated exactly as I envisioned and the reception was decorated exactly the way I wanted.  

       

      I was also upfront and asked questions about the makeup artist, outside photographer, etc.  so she took care of the day passes and letting security know.  Rashel Edwards and my photographer, Misha Earle, had no problems getting on the resort.

       

       



      OMG! I can't believe your day already came and went!!!  How did it go?? Where are the pics?? LOL
       



       



       



      #963 lindsayraz

      lindsayraz
      • Newbie
      • 109 posts

        Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:10 PM

        Ladies that booked their hair appointments at Renova...  Do you have to pay before you can make your appointment?



        #964 canadiangirl

        canadiangirl
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,252 posts

          Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:00 AM


          thanx hun lol

          Originally Posted by ShellyCarter 

          LOL i don't know why i didn't post the link i thought i did.

           

          http://www.weddingwi...1b6d9a061b.html
           



           



           


          Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


          #965 BeachBridein11

          BeachBridein11
          • Member
          • 610 posts

            Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:48 AM


            I originally booked Renova and they did require a 50% deposit to secure the appointments.

            Originally Posted by lindsayraz 

            Ladies that booked their hair appointments at Renova...  Do you have to pay before you can make your appointment?



             


            Married in Paradise!!

            June 17th, 2011

            Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa


            #966 BeachBridein11

            BeachBridein11
            • Member
            • 610 posts

              Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:49 AM

              I'm so happy that your wedding was absolutely perfect!!!!!!  I can't wait for more pictures!!!
               

              Originally Posted by snowbeltchick 


              Yep, it was last Tuesday :)  It was absolutely perfect!  We were married at 4pm in the gazebo and had our reception at the Blue Lagoon after.  Everyone loved the zurielamaka show and MC.  The resort is such a beautiful place to get married!  All my guests loved the wedding and had no complaints.  We went with the BBQ buffet and the food was so good!  No one went hungry...there were so many leftovers!  We extended the reception and although expensive, it was so worth it!

               

              I also have no complaints with the resort or wedding coordinators. I worked with Omeshia on the final details and I found her very professional and helpful.  I was, however, very organized with what I brought down and provided very specific instructions and labelled all my boxes accordingly.  She loved it!  I made her job easy and no guess work.  The ceremony location was decorated exactly as I envisioned and the reception was decorated exactly the way I wanted.  

               

              I was also upfront and asked questions about the makeup artist, outside photographer, etc.  so she took care of the day passes and letting security know.  Rashel Edwards and my photographer, Misha Earle, had no problems getting on the resort.

               

               

              I'm a little lean on the pictures right now.  Still waiting for the professional photos and for people to forward them to me!  I'm hoping to get some soon!

               

               



               



               


              Married in Paradise!!

              June 17th, 2011

              Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa


              #967 tinasett13

              tinasett13
              • Newbie
              • 39 posts

                Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:54 AM

                I would def put deposit down... They do 4 weddings a day so things can get booked up. Had a bit of a breakdown when we got there because they double booked the blue lagoon! And told me the spa was booked up that day. We had 50 guest. I called....my husband called.... and travel agent months before just to confirm blue lagoon and everyone said we were booked! They moved reception to Poseidon and got extra girls for hair at spa. All turned out beautiful but def stressful.

                #968 lindsayraz

                lindsayraz
                • Newbie
                • 109 posts

                  Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:45 AM

                  OY!!!!!

                   

                  Originally Posted by tinasett13 

                  I would def put deposit down... They do 4 weddings a day so things can get booked up.
                  Had a bit of a breakdown when we got there because they double booked the blue lagoon! And told me the spa was booked up that day.
                  We had 50 guest.
                  I called....my husband called.... and travel agent months before just to confirm blue lagoon and everyone said we were booked!
                  They moved reception to Poseidon and got extra girls for hair at spa.
                  All turned out beautiful but def stressful.


                   



                  #969 lindsayraz

                  lindsayraz
                  • Newbie
                  • 109 posts

                    Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:45 AM

                    Did you have to pay your deposit by Paypal?  Weird....

                     

                    Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 


                    I originally booked Renova and they did require a 50% deposit to secure the appointments.



                     



                     



                    #970 tinasett13

                    tinasett13
                    • Newbie
                    • 39 posts

                      Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:20 AM

                      We booked with liberty travel so we gave her the money for resort and wedding. The wedding manager there is new. He gave us the bad news when we got there You work with a wedding coordinator and above them is the manager. I never put anything on hold with the spa. But I paid with a credit card at spa I don't know if you call the resort they could connect you to spa.... Think the extension was 8800




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users