Photo

Holy...Freaking....CRAP

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 KatyKo

KatyKo
  • 851 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:53 AM

So sorry to hear about that! I bet your FI didn't even want to tell you what he had found. So glad the pup is okay...I can just imagine his big sad "I'm sorry" eyes. Good luck replacing what he messed up...glad you have the time to do that!!

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:58 AM

glue sticks? eek - that can't be good for digestion!

#13 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,921 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:24 AM

Not funny, but funny at the same time. I hope everything works out!!! I am so glad you have time to fix things. Good luck!

#14 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,047 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
        • LocationToronto

Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:22 AM

oh no! that's terrible!! ugh, I don't have a dog but I have 2 cats...with claws and super curious...they break things all the time, and destroy all my chairs

I'm glad to hear that most of the stuff can be fixed though, or replaced.

#15 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:12 AM

Thanks everyone :-) I am laughing about it today. I have my bouquet all boxed up and ready to go back to Roberta at lunch time. I also sent her along the flowers that he pulled out that I found in the destruction...I figured she would appreciate that!

Indy was looking all sad and depressed last night and today. He won't even give kisses....and he follows me around more than before. I think he feels bad. Can't be mad at him for more than an hour or 2 anyways...

#16 Christi

Christi
          • 1,905 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:33 AM

I was lucky that my two little devils never made to the wedding stuff, but they did manage to eat my couch, latop battery cord, part of an interior wall...the list goes on and on...

Glad you have time to replace everything and know what you mean about not staying mad at them!

#17 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:01 PM

Is he still eating and playing normal? Some of those things that he ate, can be bad for him. You should watch for signs that he's not acting normal, and possibly take him to the vet.

#18 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
              • 813 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:21 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TammyB
                Is he still eating and playing normal? Some of those things that he ate, can be bad for him. You should watch for signs that he's not acting normal, and possibly take him to the vet.
                We are going to monitor him tonight. Yesterday, after the "incident," he ate his food in no time flat. Same with this morning. And he took a treat last night and then again when he got into his crate today. We checked his poop (yeah...I know) and it seemed ok. He just seemed REALLY tired last night, which would be normal for him if he was out of his crate playing all day, which he was. So if hes still lethargic tonight and into tomorrow, its off to the vet.

#19 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                • 813 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:26 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TammyB
                  We are going to monitor him tonight. Yesterday, after the "incident," he ate his food in no time flat. Same with this morning. And he took a treat last night and then again when he got into his crate today. We checked his poop (yeah...I know) and it seemed ok. He just seemed REALLY tired last night, which would be normal for him if he was out of his crate playing all day, which he was. So if hes still lethargic tonight and into tomorrow, its off to the vet.

#20 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:33 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze
                    Yes, god bless the 5 month timeframe!!! I always knew being a Type A would pay off someday :-) Yes, he knew I was mad at him but I gave him a big hug and its all good. But that first hour, man I would not even look at him!!! Thankfully things can be replaced and fixed, I have lots of time, and hes ok. I will have to see what comes out of the other end though....
                    The ever life changing "double check the crate lock" lesson, i've had that lesson more than once and it's finally sunk in. I'm glad everything is replacable but that does suck! I'm also glad you forgave him with a hug, i'm sure once he saw his mommy all upset he probably felt awful. My one dog does things like that too even when he knows its bad, its like he cant help himself.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users