The most comfortable longline strapless bra?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bashigyal

• 64 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:01 AM

Is there one? I went to Alfred Angelo to try on a bridal gown and they gave me this lovely soft stretchy strapless longline bra to use, as I wasn't wearing the right bra at all. But I've not been able to find this bra anywhere.

Can anyone recommend a longline bra for me that has a little boning in it for support and lift, yet isn't restrictive and binding? It has to be one that fits a busty girl though....I'm a 34DD and it's hard to find strapless bra in that size.

Thanks everyone for your help! :-)

#2 shellb

• 533 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:40 AM

What about at Bras, panties, lingerie, men's underwear, plus size bras at Bare Necessities

Long Line ones: long line at BareNecessities.com

One of my friends got a long line bra there for herself last spring.

#3 FoxyBride

• 609 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:52 AM

The above site is good for us busty girls or you can check out Big Bras at discount prices from Brastop.com , figleaves.com - Bras, Panties, Swimsuits, and Full Figure Lingerie, or http://www.bravissimo.com/.

#4 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:55 AM

sadly idk if there is a comfy one but davids bridal has a fairly inexpensive one ($70 or so), and they cater to many many different sizes.

#5 mforbes

• 187 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:03 PM

This bra by Felina is pretty stretchy and comfortable-

Felina Essentials Seamless Hidden Wire Bustier Bra 7643 at BareNecessities.com

#6 JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,193 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:21 PM

You should also try department stores. I was able to find mine at Macy's & it really did the job and was less expensive than the ones that I found at bridal shops.

#7 San Fran Sarah

San Fran Sarah
            • 173 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:33 PM

I dont know if they make long line but primadonna makes amazing bras for D+ girls. I have this bra and I love it (I'm a 32 DD) Prima Donna Satin Collection Strapless Bra 0161331

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users