• Please log in to reply
424 replies to this topic

#351 chicklet

chicklet
  • 718 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:54 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BachataBride
    WOW...the SWO thread is back!! I was actually going to post yesterday, but then work got in the way!! (Ridiculous I know!)

How is everyone!!??

When are we rescheduling our SWO get together for?? End of April...beginning of May?? Who is not available what dates?? Right now I'm good whenever...no big plans!
    I'm good...back to normal now. Trying to start a family too which is quite exciting. Here is hoping I will be pregnant by the end of the summer. Other than that...not too much going on but still waiting for my official marriage certificate.
    How are you??

#352 Sloan

Sloan
    • 1,279 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:23 AM

I've been so busy with work lately that I havent really had too much time to even think about the wedding. It doesnt even feel like were leaving soon, because Im at work all the time. I think everything's done.... actually at this point I dont really care, I just want to not be at work all the f***ing time.

#353 smalltownontario

smalltownontario
      • 24 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:37 AM

Hey guys - I would love to get together with you guys too! I am really close to everyone I think ~ in live in Princeton, Ontario about 1/2 from KW and Ingersoll as well. I would love to hear about weddings that have already taken place and how it all played out. We have had a few upsets so far in the planning but are trying to get through them. Our latest being my fiance's best man backing out...
        Looking to share a photographer week of November 21-28th 2009 in Punta Cana - he's from Canada - PM me for more info!

#354 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
        • 475 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:47 AM

SWO... can i join?
          i go by both Jax and Jackie...
          Im in St Catharines... and my wedding date is May 8, 2009 in Varadero Cuba!?

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
          All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#355 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
          • 475 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:49 AM

'smalltownontario'- sorry to hear about that backing out.. it seems like we learn alot about our 'friends' from this destination wedding process!! .. i know how u feel.. my former MOH backed out on me.. but my new MOH is a doll! shoulda picked her in the first place :)... i hope things turn out well for you guys ! <3

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
            All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#356 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:35 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by chicklet
              I'm good...back to normal now. Trying to start a family too which is quite exciting. Here is hoping I will be pregnant by the end of the summer. Other than that...not too much going on but still waiting for my official marriage certificate.
              How are you??
              I've been so busy with work lately that I havent really had too much time to even think about the wedding. It doesnt even feel like were leaving soon, because Im at work all the time. I think everything's done.... actually at this point I dont really care, I just want to not be at work all the f***ing time.
              I hear you Kayte!! I could definitely use a vacation from work! It's getting crazy busy!! If you come across anything that you need help with please let me know - I'll help out however I can!!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by smalltownontario
              Hey guys - I would love to get together with you guys too! I am really close to everyone I think ~ in live in Princeton, Ontario about 1/2 from KW and Ingersoll as well. I would love to hear about weddings that have already taken place and how it all played out. We have had a few upsets so far in the planning but are trying to get through them. Our latest being my fiance's best man backing out...
              I had to look up Princeton!! LOL Ok...south of Drumbo!
              You are more than welcome to join us for our get together...if we ever decide when we are going to do it without people backing out!! LOL
              Don't you just hate it when the people you think you can count on just don't deliver!? It happens to so many of us brides...it is so discouraging!! I hope you don't have anymore disappointments in your planning!!!
              SWO... can i join?
              i go by both Jax and Jackie...
              Im in St Catharines... and my wedding date is May 8, 2009 in Varadero Cuba!?
              Hey Jax!! You can absolutely join!! The more the merrier!!!

#357 chicklet

chicklet
              • 718 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:55 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BachataBride

YAY for TTC!!! You must be thrilled!! And DH must be too with all the nookie he's getting!! LMAO!!!
                Let us know how it goes...well...not the details, but you KWIM!!

Have you checked with the other brides to see if they got their MC?? What about Christene? Have you checked on the status with Chandlyn? We got our MC about a month ago, but have yet to get it translated (damn DR!) into english. I need to do that before I can officially change my name!

I hear you Kayte!! I could definitely use a vacation from work! It's getting crazy busy!! If you come across anything that you need help with please let me know - I'll help out however I can!!

I had to look up Princeton!! LOL Ok...south of Drumbo!
                You are more than welcome to join us for our get together...if we ever decide when we are going to do it without people backing out!! LOL
                Don't you just hate it when the people you think you can count on just don't deliver!? It happens to so many of us brides...it is so discouraging!! I hope you don't have anymore disappointments in your planning!!!

Hey Jax!! You can absolutely join!! The more the merrier!!!
                Just think..sunny beaches and redstripe!! Can't get much better than that. You're almost there! Once you get there, you will not wanna come home..trust me!!! There is nothing like Jamaica!

Hey now hey now, I think we should do it on a patio somewhere on a day where the weather is nice enough to stay outside. I have tons of pictures to show everyone. It really does seem like forever ago that we got married..strange! Oh btw ...marriage certificate came today!! Boy is that sucker colourful..*lol*.

#358 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:08 PM

Yay Ang!! Isn't it exciting!!!??

A patio sounds awesome right about now!! Work is swamped & I still can't manage to stay away from BDW!! LOL

#359 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                  • 4,172 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:30 PM

This was my first week back to work after March Break and blllllaahhhhhh, it was so long! Kayte, I am so jealous you will be in sunny Jamaica in no time!!

Princeton?!?! I grew up near there ....15 mins away - in Harley! Super small town girl ...and now I am in the KW area, also in a small town.

We are still undecided between Dreams and Riu Palace in Cabo .....we think the Riu would better suit us and some of rowdy guests but they seem to having so many f'ing rules! I really want to send out STD's soon though ....so at some point, we need to make a decision!

#360 chicklet

chicklet
                    • 718 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:20 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by BrideToBe2010
                      This was my first week back to work after March Break and blllllaahhhhhh, it was so long! Kayte, I am so jealous you will be in sunny Jamaica in no time!!

Princeton?!?! I grew up near there ....15 mins away - in Harley! Super small town girl ...and now I am in the KW area, also in a small town.

We are still undecided between Dreams and Riu Palace in Cabo .....we think the Riu would better suit us and some of rowdy guests but they seem to having so many f'ing rules! I really want to send out STD's soon though ....so at some point, we need to make a decision!
                      I would go with Riu forsure. I found Riu was fancy but not too uppity...we were still able to have fun without everyone thinking we were a bunch of losers..*lol*.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users