Photo

Has anyone used Moments that Matter Photography??

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#121 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 02:22 PM

Thanks Denise, I really appreciate the chance to view all of them! I can't wait to get home now and take a look! My night is set!
    ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#122 Mystic

Mystic
    • 254 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 02:22 PM

Denise, your pictures came out awesome! You looked so beautiful!!!

#123 Denise L

Denise L
      • 100 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:56 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by smf47
        Denise, your pictures came out awesome! You looked so beautiful!!!
        Thank you so much!! We really love them!

#124 motorola_mascott

motorola_mascott
        • 17 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:17 AM

Hi gang,

I was married the same week as Denise....in fact, she was the first wedding I saw there upon our arrival! We have our DVD of pictures now and MTM said a slideshow of our shots would be posted on their site in the next few days - I will let everyone know when it is live. We were married on April 14 at Dreams Tulum. The wedding was scheduled to start at 5pm. I have lived in Mexico before, and it is not a generalization everything is late. But I thought things would be different in an upscale resort - - it was not. The photographers were late, then the videographer was late, and then the Minister was over an hour late. So, the ceremony started after 6pm which ended up leaving us with less than an hour for pictures. Unfortunately we did not get many group shots (wedding party or family portraits) because the sun was working against us. However, all the other shots that we did get (ceremony, reception, etc.) were fantastic. I am so glad we hired MTM to tell the story of our wedding day. Any brides that may have a 5pm start time - be weary of the limited time you have for shots in the unfortunate event that the ceremony is delayed.

KK

#125 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
          • 3,347 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:39 AM

What?! They were late, the photographers and the videographer? Was there a good reason? OMG, I will freak out if that happens, I have my ceremony time at 4:00 for a reason. I would be hysterical.

Can't wait to see your pictures!
            ~Stephanie

#126 Denise L

Denise L
            • 100 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:36 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by motorola_mascott
              Hi gang,

I was married the same week as Denise....in fact, she was the first wedding I saw there upon our arrival! We have our DVD of pictures now and MTM said a slideshow of our shots would be posted on their site in the next few days - I will let everyone know when it is live. We were married on April 14 at Dreams Tulum. The wedding was scheduled to start at 5pm. I have lived in Mexico before, and it is not a generalization everything is late. But I thought things would be different in an upscale resort - - it was not. The photographers were late, then the videographer was late, and then the Minister was over an hour late. So, the ceremony started after 6pm which ended up leaving us with less than an hour for pictures. Unfortunately we did not get many group shots (wedding party or family portraits) because the sun was working against us. However, all the other shots that we did get (ceremony, reception, etc.) were fantastic. I am so glad we hired MTM to tell the story of our wedding day. Any brides that may have a 5pm start time - be weary of the limited time you have for shots in the unfortunate event that the ceremony is delayed.

KK

Hey motorola_mascott,

The videographer was totally late for our wedding too! I completely forgot! Anable said he was going to meet us in the room at 2:00 and never showed up until we were on our way to the beach. I had forgot all about the videographer. Did you use the resort videographer?

#127 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
              • 3,347 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:41 AM

What videographers did the two of you use? I'm still looking for one... that can be on time!

OMG, that is so messed up! What if your package included video or photo of "getting ready" and they weren't there for that, I would be so upset!
                ~Stephanie

#128 Denise L

Denise L
                • 100 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 08:36 AM

Hey Stephanie,

Our videographer was the one from the resort...it was included in out package.

#129 Denise L

Denise L
                  • 100 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:43 PM

Hello Everyone!

Kristy & John's Slideshow is up on the MTM website!! YAY!! Kristy you guys look fabulous! I totally remember seeing you at the resort...I think we may have been sitting beside you one night for dinner at the seaside grill?!?!?!

The pictures are awesome! Congrats!

#130 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:48 PM

another great set of photos ... getting excited!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users