Photo

Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#1361 adilev

adilev
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

@queenbennett thanks! I really appreciate the info on the agency because the company we were working with doesnt work with H10 resorts and were in love with OCT!

#1362 QueenBennett

QueenBennett
    • 30 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

No problem! I have only been working with them for a month, but I have no complaints. I just received my group rates and lobe the agents quick response time. Good luck and happy planning

#1363 kleenotes

kleenotes
      • 47 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:23 AM

I hate to be a Debbie Downer and def. not trying to discourage anyone!  I guess I'm looking for reassurance...

http://news.yahoo.co...topstories.html

What do you ladies think?  I feel like horrible statements are always said about MX.  Tomorrow Yahoo will post an article how Mexico is a top rated vacation spot.  When we first planned our trip, we had a ton on opinions- "don't go to Aruba, it's dangerous"... blah blah blah....

Thanks!

#1364 Shanon09

Shanon09
        • 32 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:32 AM

Hi everyone :) we have booked our wedding for April 19th 2013 at OTC :) I'm so excited!! And congrats to all of you! I do have a few questions, I heard not to use the resorts photographer? Opinions?! Is it that bad? Also, I guess I'm confused on where yo have like your dancing and stuff at? When I originally emailed Ana she said we couldn't play any music at dinner (which. Thought would be the same place we would I the dancing) anybody have any ideas o this?! Thank you soooo muc, everything has been super helpful on here!! Shanon :)

#1365 Shanon09

Shanon09
          • 32 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

Hi everyone :) we have booked our wedding for April 19th 2013 at OTC :) I'm so excited!! And congrats to all of you! I do have a few questions, I heard not to use the resorts photographer? Opinions?! Is it that bad? Also, I guess I'm confused on where yo have like your dancing and stuff at? When I originally emailed Ana she said we couldn't play any music at dinner (which. Thought would be the same place we would I the dancing) anybody have any ideas o this?! Thank you soooo muc, everything has been super helpful on here!! Shanon :)

#1366 Shanon09

Shanon09
            • 32 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:35 AM

Hi everyone :) we have booked our wedding for April 19th 2013 at OTC :) I'm so excited!! And congrats to all of you! I do have a few questions, I heard not to use the resorts photographer? Opinions?! Is it that bad? Also, I guess I'm confused on where yo have like your dancing and stuff at? When I originally emailed Ana she said we couldn't play any music at dinner (which. Thought would be the same place we would I the dancing) anybody have any ideas on this?! Thank you soooo muc, everything has been super helpful on here!! Shanon :)

#1367 Shanon09

Shanon09
              • 32 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:21 AM

I just looked at my post and sheesh! Sorry for all the typos and for it posting twice :) haha!

#1368 TropicLover

TropicLover
                • 293 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by kleenotes 

I hate to be a Debbie Downer and def. not trying to discourage anyone!  I guess I'm looking for reassurance...

http://news.yahoo.co...topstories.html

What do you ladies think?  I feel like horrible statements are always said about MX.  Tomorrow Yahoo will post an article how Mexico is a top rated vacation spot.  When we first planned our trip, we had a ton on opinions- "don't go to Aruba, it's dangerous"... blah blah blah....

Thanks!

Hiya!

Coming from a Canadian I think it's all bs.  In my opinion a lot of American news is just a scare tactic.  Everything will be fine, the Mayan Riviera is safe and you're going to have a fantastic wedding!

#1369 TropicLover

TropicLover
                  • 293 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:52 AM

Ladies!  I just recieved a sneak peak of our wedding photos!  Sooooooooo excited!  Here's the link:
                    http://cancunphotosb...ocean-turquesa/

#1370 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                    • 955 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by TropicLover 

Ladies!  I just recieved a sneak peak of our wedding photos!  Sooooooooo excited!  Here's the link:
                      http://cancunphotosb...ocean-turquesa/

Hey Carolyn.  I just saw your beautiful photos on Sascha's blog  and came over to this thread to see if you were a BDW bride...and here you are! I've contracted his services for my May 2013 wedding and have become quite the stalker of his blog.   Any-who, congrats on getting married and do you mind if I ask where you got your BM dresses or who they're by? It looks like the color that I've been on a hunt for.  Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users