Photo

Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#1351 QueenBennett

QueenBennett
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:52 AM

@ Camila S. My date is April 20th. Absolutely, we should keep in touch. What are you working on now? My email is larecaperry@yahoo.com

#1352 QueenBennett

QueenBennett
    • 30 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

@ adilev. I went through my travel agent. She got decent response time.  We are still waiting on group rate packages. I am being patient b/c I want my guest to get the best rates they offer. 

Travel agency: Wright Travel Agency

Agent: Babs

This agency is featured on this site

#1353 kleenotes

kleenotes
      • 47 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:52 PM

Can anyone tell me how close your room was to your guests?  Is this something that Ana controls?  (We booked through Expedia.)

Thanks! :)

#1354 TropicLover

TropicLover
        • 293 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by kleenotes 

Can anyone tell me how close your room was to your guests?  Is this something that Ana controls?  (We booked through Expedia.)

Thanks! :)

Hey Kleenotes!

We used a travel agent for our booking and everyone was relatively close to another, but still some were split between buildings.  Most people were in building 3 & 4...my parents are divorced so they ensured they were in separate buildings, lol my dad was in building 11 or something.  Bride and groom were in building 8 upgraded to an Ocean View room (everyone else was garden view).  As long as everyone is on the same side of the resort (i.e. Coral or Turquesa) you'll all be relatively close to everyone and will bump into people throughout the day.  My aunt booked on her own and they put her in building 21 which is waaaaaaaay over on the Turquesa side right by the kiddie pool.  I'm not sure how much pull Ana has on the room situation, but you can always try.  When your guests booked with Expedia was there a group code they had to use?

Hope that helps :-)

#1355 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
          • 98 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:16 AM

@KleeNotes-  We booked for the majority of our guests thru H10 because both my fiancĀ© and I are premium members and on each reservation it stated to put the rooms near each other so I am assuming they will be.  My guests who booked on their own, have no clue. My guess is that when they arrive at the resort, they will let them know that they are part of our wedding and I am hopeful they will make accommodations. 

#1356 Camila S

Camila S
            • Site Supporter
            • 28 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by QueenBennett 

@ Camila S. My date is April 20th. Absolutely, we should keep in touch. What are you working on now? My email is larecaperry@yahoo.com

@QueenBennett - I tried to email you but the message came back. Here's my email for you camis25@gmail.com

#1357 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
              • 98 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:41 PM

Hi girls!

I stumbled upon this link and wanted to share it with some of the new bride to be's on here: http://www.authorstr...9-your-wedding/

Enjoy and  

#1358 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
                • 98 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:23 AM

Hi girls! Does anyone know if our resort allows cold fireworks? Here is a picture of what it is for those of you that don't know what it is.  

Attached Files

#1359 Andrea28

Andrea28
                  • 66 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:03 PM

Thanks for the link Sandy  Borie, it is very helpful !!! :)

#1360 kleenotes

kleenotes
                    • 47 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:23 AM

Thanks Ladies!

Sandy- great find!

Sandy- I can't find the link- but I could have sworn I saw a picture of OCT and fireworks... I'll keep searching!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users