Jump to content

Photo

Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?


  • Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#1201 jdavidso

jdavidso
  • Newbie
  • 23 posts

    Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:46 PM

    So glad to hear you had such a great experience. I can't wait to see your pics. I was debating on what decorations to bring and what ones not to bring. What is included in the table with the wedding package. Our wedding colors are fuschia and bright orange. Was there an option to get colored napkins and if so was it included in the base set up for dinner or did you bring your own? I have no idea what to bring with me and what not too. And does Ana or Karen set up all the decorations and linens if you bring your own? Thanks so much for the advice.

    #1202 IchibanCowgirl

    IchibanCowgirl
    • Newbie
    • 8 posts

      Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:53 PM

      Hi I am getting married on December 12, 2012 and I am sooooo excited!!! I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on a photographer. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.



      #1203 Agy12

      Agy12
      • Newbie
      • 5 posts

        Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:02 AM

        @AwayWeGo:  How much did you pay for your hair including the trial? Please let me know. I am getting married in three weeks there.

         

        I can't wait to see your pictures:)



        #1204 TropicLover

        TropicLover
        • Jr. Member
        • 293 posts

          Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

          @AwayWeGo: Congratulations! Soooo looking forward to your photos!



          #1205 AnaS

          AnaS
          • Site Supporter
          • 57 posts

            Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:49 PM

            @AwayWeGo: Congratulations! I am so happy you had such a great time!

            66 days to my big day... Can't believe it is so close :)



            #1206 AwayWeGo

            AwayWeGo
            • Site Supporter
            • 60 posts

              Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:56 PM



              Originally Posted by jdavidso 

              So glad to hear you had such a great experience. I can't wait to see your pics. I was debating on what decorations to bring and what ones not to bring. What is included in the table with the wedding package. Our wedding colors are fuschia and bright orange. Was there an option to get colored napkins and if so was it included in the base set up for dinner or did you bring your own? I have no idea what to bring with me and what not too. And does Ana or Karen set up all the decorations and linens if you bring your own? Thanks so much for the advice.


              @jdaviso: Our colors were fuschia and turquoise, we brought down chair ties, tulle for the arch on the beach, starfish, some table runners, candles, and some lanterns. We gave everything to Ana at our meeting and showed her how we wanted everything, and they took care of putting it all together for us. I'm not sure about the napkins, as we didn't ask about that. I think a simple hurricane candle is included with the tables, and they have shells that can be put on the tables too.

               



              Originally Posted by Agy12 

              @AwayWeGo:  How much did you pay for your hair including the trial? Please let me know. I am getting married in three weeks there.

               

              I can't wait to see your pictures.

               

              @Agy12: I think the hair was $55 and makeup was around $65. I'd highly recommend emailing Lupe (who's the spa manager) before you go to set everything up, the email address for their spa can be found on the website.



              #1207 AwayWeGo

              AwayWeGo
              • Site Supporter
              • 60 posts

                Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:55 AM

                Hi Ladies, here's a link to some of our photos from our photographer's blog, Juan Navarro! I'd highly recommend using him, he was worth every penny! Ours is the second wedding down from the top right now: http://www.juanphotos.com/blog/



                #1208 TropicLover

                TropicLover
                • Jr. Member
                • 293 posts

                  Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:18 AM

                  Aww such a lovely wedding.  Beautiful pictures and you look wonderful!  Congrats!
                   

                  Originally Posted by AwayWeGo 

                  Hi Ladies, here's a link to some of our photos from our photographer's blog, Juan Navarro! I'd highly recommend using him, he was worth every penny! Ours is the second wedding down from the top right now: http://www.juanphotos.com/blog/



                   



                  #1209 Josie Fiorda

                  Josie Fiorda
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 198 posts

                    Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:49 PM

                    Hi everyone! I am sort of a newbie here. I have not posted yet but have been lurking. I have read all 120 pages on this forum trying to decide if this is the right resort for us.

                    I have to thank all of you for the awesome posts, pictures, tips and advice. I have learned a lot by reading everything here.

                    We were originally booked at the Azul Sensatori which I love but we had to change it after finding out a lot of our guests could not afford it. Now I am trying to choose a new resort but am freaking out. We really want to get married November this year. Am I being unrealistic in terms of time.........seriously freaking out here!



                    #1210 memh72184

                    memh72184
                    • Newbie
                    • 6 posts

                      Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

                      Hi Ladies!

                      I'm getting married at the OCT on January 19, 2013!  So far we've gotten the wedding ceremony booked with the deposit paid, and we have 10 rooms blocked off and deposit paid (we're going to add to it as needed.)  I've gotten my dress and veil.  While trying on dresses I discovered that I LOVED all of the lace dresses, so I went with that (also I think it will travel really well). I've spent the last few days going through this entire thread and its been unbelievably helpful. I've been printing like crazy so I have ideas! I'm sure I'll have tons of questions as I go along, but just wanted to introduce myself. Anyone else's wedding scheduled near mine?  Good luck and happy planning!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users