Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

BDW Biggest Loser: Season V ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL Results Posted

Ann, I think posting the info in a new thread would probably be the easiest for you. That way, if girls don't want to see it, they don't have to look; and you won't have to track people down to get their vote or PM them all separately or anything super labor intensive. You do so much for us as it is-- I don't want to add a lot more to your volunteer work load.

Also, I just thought of something. What if for the next BDW Biggest Loser we offer a free entry fee to the person who is tracking all of the weight loss and stuff week by week? Kinda as a "thank you" for all of the hard work put in.

Awesome work Mesita and Khajeesah! You guys kicked butt this week.

Congrats as well to all you other 'losers'!

Ann - as for posting where evey one is so far. I'd rather not know. Just my preference though.

Ann, I'd also rather not know, but mostly because I'm last! lol If you posted it in a separate thread though I'm sure that'd be fine. I do think though that it should be a one time thing for everyone to see where they are right now, not something that is updated weekly. That would take all of the fun out of wondering where you'll end up at the end of the contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrodsgirl View Post
Awesome work Mesita and Khajeesah! You guys kicked butt this week.
i agree! that's a huge percent loss for one week! congrats!

ann, i think posting in a separate thread is cool. although, even tho i don't want to know, i think i'd be hard pressed to NOT click on the thread and take a peek, lol.

I do aerobics, strength training, and some yoga. The balance games are cool too. My favs are the hula hoop, boxing and rhythm step. It really works and the best part is its so much fun that you forget you are exercising.