#51 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:59 PM

I did not receive anything. Can you resend so I can send the mediakit

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#52 cantorballard

cantorballard
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:42 PM

Tammy -
    I am really confused - I cannot find anywhere in the User cp to add the vendor banner to my signature/profile. Please let me know where to go!

#53 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:43 PM

If you've paid your vendor fee, I believe that Tammy will take care of that for you. And once you've paid, it could take 24-48 hours for the Vendor banner to show.

#54 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:05 PM

Bumping again...

#55 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:49 PM

BUMPING AGAIN. I've been sending lots of PM's to vendors about not following the rules, so please read these again!

#56 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:57 PM

i am just bumping this...there are revisions.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#57 FineArtStudio

FineArtStudio
          • Vendor
          • 12 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:49 PM

Tammy,

I've sent a couple of requests for pricing for a premiere vendor, can you please let me know what that entails?

Thanks!
            Fabrizio

#58 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 04:00 PM

Tammy,

I've sent a couple of requests for pricing for a premiere vendor, can you please let me know what that entails?

Thanks!
            Fabrizio

What email did you use?

Awards and recognition: 

#59 FineArtStudio

FineArtStudio
            • Vendor
            • 12 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:27 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by FineArtStudio 

Tammy,

Thanks!
              Fabrizio

What email did you use?

#60 konstantina

konstantina
              • Banned
              • 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:47 AM

Hi Tammy, Happy New Year.

I am a new vendor, I am a wedding planner, and it was probably my fault not to read about subscription fees. So I do not want to participate,  can you cancel my subscription please? 

Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users