Grand Riviera Princess & Grand Sunset Princess

• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#321 STARBRIDE

STARBRIDE
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

Hello Brandie

My email address is candagana@gmail.com I am very happy that I will get to see some pictures from a recent wedding. Thank you also for your reply. I wanted to know if you chose a lot of the additional items for the wedding like the photographer, DJ, mariachi, etc. and if you did how were they?

Carla

#322 alanadzinck

alanadzinck
    • 11 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:50 AM

HI, do you know pilars email address?

also, what time does the dinner usually start around, i cant decide on to get married at 2:00 or 4:00 at the sunset gazebo

#323 Shunzik

Shunzik
      • Site Supporter
      • 65 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 3, 2014
      • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

Ladies, if anyone can send me photos of the chill out restaurant area I would really appreciate it!

#324 ReeBik

ReeBik
      • Site Supporter
      • 23 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:26 PM

This thread is a little old and hasn't activity for awhile, but I'm going to take a stab.  Do any of you still have your information on Grand Riviera Princess?  I've emailed and sent inquiries through the website, but haven't received a response yet.  My fiance and I are considering GRP for our wedding in Spring 2014, and I'd like to get pricing on packages, add-ons, DJ, photog, etc.  If someone has this, would you mind emailing it to me?

hrussel2 at gmail dot com

#325 nehaanjaria

nehaanjaria
        • 17 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:18 PM

Hi there! Have you gotten any responses yet? I just emailed 3 days ago and have not gotten a response...I know it's a little early but a little worrisome! Let me know, thanks!

#326 nehaanjaria

nehaanjaria
          • 17 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

Hi! I would love to see your photos to help me decide too! neha.anjaria@gmail.com thanks inadvance!!

#327 junomei

junomei
            • Banned
            • 60 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Rivieria Maya

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:59 AM

Hi Reebik,

You should try this other forum Grand Sunset Princess Resort, the ladies are all planning current weddings for this year and next.

Hope to see you there.

#328 alanadzinck

alanadzinck
            • 11 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:44 AM

Hi STARBRIDE! You bet I do. Do you have an email address I can send them to? The only reason we didn't choose the beach party is because we werent sure if it was going to be too windy or not. In the chill out area you have a bit more around you to prevent the wind a bit. We had candles at our reception that we couldn't light because it was really windy that night. Brandie

Hi do you think you could email me photos of your reception also , I am unsure of what to do for the reception?

#329 alanadzinck

alanadzinck
              • 11 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:02 AM

Yes to have a private reception is a little pricy but i guess it depends on how many ppl you have attending. Were have prob around 50 so i have no choice but to do the private gala reception. but there letting use the dinner that is included in the package on another night, so will probaly use that as a welcome dinner. So it kinda works out :) It never thought that this was going to be so difficult..lol  But it will all be worth it in the end. When is your wedding date??

Sorry I am new to this my email is alanadzinck@hotmail.com

#330 DannaeS1

DannaeS1
                • 8 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

This thread is a little old and hasn't activity for awhile, but I'm going to take a stab.  Do any of you still have your information on Grand Riviera Princess?  I've emailed and sent inquiries through the website, but haven't received a response yet.  My fiance and I are considering GRP for our wedding in Spring 2014, and I'd like to get pricing on packages, add-ons, DJ, photog, etc.  If someone has this, would you mind emailing it to me? hrussel2 at gmail dot com

Hello has anyone emailed you any information yet? I am planning to get married here May 3rd 2013 Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users