Sign in to follow this  
tylersgirl

What R U getting your FI for X-mas?

I don't have a clue...I am thinking I will get him some new cowboy boots (we live in Texas) and an autographed UFC poster for his future "man" room and just some stocking stuffers....Please tell me what you are getting your man!!!

All Ryan has asked for is a couple boxes of cigars! I have no idea what to get him. I want to get him a new computer but I want him to be able to pick out all the options SIGH. I am at a loss.

Joanna--Yes!! I know I am so scared- Ever since he saw one on HGTV he is hooked! He keeps talking to his friends about it and they now want one too. I am going to make sure it is off the beaten path in the house though!

The family I nanny for had a man room... it is a movie theatre with a stone fireplace, leather recliners, HUGE screen, and sport memorabilia lit up all around the walls... Hank calls it "heaven" LOL

OMG one of my old coworkers' DH had a 'man cave'. LOL! He smoked cigars in there and had a floor to ceiling humidor with hundreds of cigars. Oddly enough he had a really puny tv from the 1980s. HA!

Just an FYI for the girls that have FI/DH that like cigars. I found a website that sells discounted cigars. I buy them for DH all the time. Discount Cigars and Cigar Samplers - Cigar Store - 2 Guys Smoke Shop They also have some cool accesories for cigars. I find cool stuff on there a lot and they are really nice and knowledgeable if you need to call them and ask them questions.