Photo

What R U getting your FI for X-mas?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:55 PM

I don't have a clue...I am thinking I will get him some new cowboy boots (we live in Texas) and an autographed UFC poster for his future "man" room and just some stocking stuffers....Please tell me what you are getting your man!!!

#2 JoLo908

JoLo908
    • 889 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:58 PM

OMG, ur FI wants the "man room" too I am really scared to see what this future man room is going to look like... LOL

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:05 PM

All Ryan has asked for is a couple boxes of cigars! I have no idea what to get him. I want to get him a new computer but I want him to be able to pick out all the options SIGH. I am at a loss.

#4 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
        • 1,681 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:05 PM

Joanna--Yes!! I know I am so scared- Ever since he saw one on HGTV he is hooked! He keeps talking to his friends about it and they now want one too. I am going to make sure it is off the beaten path in the house though!

#5 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
          • 1,213 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:12 PM

I call mine a "man cave"

sorry, what was the original question?

I can't answer that, so here's a suggestion: toys - little boys like little toys. big boys like big expensive toys.

#6 JoLo908

JoLo908
            • 889 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:30 PM

The family I nanny for had a man room... it is a movie theatre with a stone fireplace, leather recliners, HUGE screen, and sport memorabilia lit up all around the walls... Hank calls it "heaven" LOL

#7 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
              • 1,681 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:34 PM

Joanna-wow! What a man room! That sounds like a room I would like too, haha.

#8 Angela139

Angela139
                • 455 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:20 PM

We're being losers this year and not exchanging gifts - with a view to saving for the wedding. Kind of sucks, but it makes sense in the long run.

#9 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                  • 1,209 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:22 PM

OMG one of my old coworkers' DH had a 'man cave'. LOL! He smoked cigars in there and had a floor to ceiling humidor with hundreds of cigars. Oddly enough he had a really puny tv from the 1980s. HA!

#10 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:33 PM

Just an FYI for the girls that have FI/DH that like cigars. I found a website that sells discounted cigars. I buy them for DH all the time. Discount Cigars and Cigar Samplers - Cigar Store - 2 Guys Smoke Shop They also have some cool accesories for cigars. I find cool stuff on there a lot and they are really nice and knowledgeable if you need to call them and ask them questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users