Hi ladies! Trying to plan a fall 09 wedding in Mexico. Is there an all-inclusive out there that allows kids but isn't kid centered, has a great beach and pool, and has a sushi restaurant included in the AI plan? I've been researching for hours, but it's hard to find somewhere with all of this info. Help!

This is what I love about this site, fast answers! :) To be even pickier, do you know if it's right in the middle of a super touristy area or is it a little further out? Our taste is no Senor Frog's or jet ski rentals if that makes sense. But I'm going online to check it out now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie421 View Post
This is what I love about this site, fast answers! :) To be even pickier, do you know if it's right in the middle of a super touristy area or is it a little further out? Our taste is no Senor Frog's or jet ski rentals if that makes sense. But I'm going online to check it out now!
I think the Iberostar is about 10 or 20 minutes away from Playa Del Carmen and 30 minutes away from the Cancun airport.

I also was going to say to check out the Iberostar. They have a great kids club but it isn't "kid centered". They also have several pools including an ativities pool, quiet pool, kids pool, lazy River, sports pool, and wave pool (at least these are all included in the Iberostar Lindo-not too sure if you choose to stay at the Beach/Del Mar).

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions! I'd be happy to help.

Iberostars are a great choice- the complex isn't right in the middle of anything but still close enough to Playa del Carmen.

Keep in mind that there are actually three tiers to Iberostar and each comes with different amenities and restaurant choices.

Iberostars are a great choice- the complex isn't right in the middle of anything but still close enough to Playa del Carmen.

Keep in mind that there are actually three tiers to Iberostar and each comes with different amenities and restaurant choices!