Photo

picky picky....

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 debbie421

debbie421
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:56 PM

Hi ladies! Trying to plan a fall 09 wedding in Mexico. Is there an all-inclusive out there that allows kids but isn't kid centered, has a great beach and pool, and has a sushi restaurant included in the AI plan? I've been researching for hours, but it's hard to find somewhere with all of this info. Help!

#2 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 05:02 PM

Try the Iberostar in the Mayan Riviera! They have a kids club and they have a Japanese a la carte that I've heard very good things about.

Good luck! :)

#3 debbie421

debbie421
      • 27 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 05:06 PM

This is what I love about this site, fast answers! :) To be even pickier, do you know if it's right in the middle of a super touristy area or is it a little further out? Our taste is no Senor Frog's or jet ski rentals if that makes sense. But I'm going online to check it out now!

#4 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
        • 415 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 05:24 PM

I'm not sure if you wanted to do some shopping but you can check out Dreams Tulum. It's about 30 minutes away from Playa del carmen. This resort is kid friendly as well.

#5 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 05:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by debbie421
            This is what I love about this site, fast answers! :) To be even pickier, do you know if it's right in the middle of a super touristy area or is it a little further out? Our taste is no Senor Frog's or jet ski rentals if that makes sense. But I'm going online to check it out now!
            I think the Iberostar is about 10 or 20 minutes away from Playa Del Carmen and 30 minutes away from the Cancun airport.

#6 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
            • 315 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:38 PM

moon palace is kid friendly and has an a la carte japanese restaurant as well. it's far enough from downtown cancun, but close enought to party there for a couple of nights.

#7 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
              • 315 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:38 PM

moon palace is also more secluded than the hotels in Cancun's Hotel Zone.

#8 Ryan's girl

Ryan's girl
                • 256 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 10:35 PM

I also was going to say to check out the Iberostar. They have a great kids club but it isn't "kid centered". They also have several pools including an ativities pool, quiet pool, kids pool, lazy River, sports pool, and wave pool (at least these are all included in the Iberostar Lindo-not too sure if you choose to stay at the Beach/Del Mar).
                  Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions! I'd be happy to help.
                  Our ELIZABETH MEDINA slideshow
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42700
                  My Iberostar Lindo reviewhttp://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42812

#9 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
                  • 1,047 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:02 AM

Iberostars are a great choice- the complex isn't right in the middle of anything but still close enough to Playa del Carmen.

Keep in mind that there are actually three tiers to Iberostar and each comes with different amenities and restaurant choices.

#10 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
                    • 1,047 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:18 AM

Iberostars are a great choice- the complex isn't right in the middle of anything but still close enough to Playa del Carmen.

Keep in mind that there are actually three tiers to Iberostar and each comes with different amenities and restaurant choices!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users