Sign in to follow this  
Maura

BDW Chicago Photography Marathon Special - BDW members only!

I have a feeling it won't take long before you gals are booked up :0)

Wow this is a great offer! I'm not getting married until November so I want to do something further out. Plus I just cut my hair short and need to give it more time to grow out since FH doesn't really like it. Let me know if this goes super well and you all decide to do something again after the January date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcram View Post
Wow this is a great offer! I'm not getting married until November so I want to do something further out. Plus I just cut my hair short and need to give it more time to grow out since FH doesn't really like it. Let me know if this goes super well and you all decide to do something again after the January date.
im sure if this goes well, we will do another one in the summer sometime wink.gif

we've got some really great ideas we've been sharing for some time now, so i'm really excited to collaborate with trish & tammy. and thanks to all of you for being so supportive of us!

We are getting a great response, we have three girls signed up so far. If your thinking about taking advantage of this, don't wait to sign up. We have limited spots on Saturday and Sunday.

This will be so much fun, and I'm looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmisssunshine View Post
How fun! This is so great of all of you to offer this! I hope you got my PM and Im not too late:)
yep we got it thanks! we will contact you shortly with more details.

oh yay jessica! happy to see you around here again! how are you? we'd love to have you sign up!!!!