Sign in to follow this  
christina malakowsky

Hola.... 7-7-7 bride here!

Welcome. I'm also getting married on 7.7.07 but in Cabo at the Hilton. This site has great information, it's helped me with Photographers, Cakes and DJ's.

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! I hope you'll find everything you need to finish up your planning. Would you mind sharing what you have so far?

Goodness it's been a while since I've been on here. For all interested I'm having my wedding at the Casamagna Marriott at that awesome Gazebo!! I'm really looking forward to it. I keep trying to remind myself that I have everything under control!

Hey--- welcome! There's a couple of us "dallas-ites" on here and we're planning a gathering sometime in the next couple weeks or so. Keep an eye out for updates on the "DFW Meet up" post if you'd like to join us! It'd be great to get a good size group together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina malakowsky View Post
Goodness it's been a while since I've been on here. For all interested I'm having my wedding at the Casamagna Marriott at that awesome Gazebo!! I'm really looking forward to it. I keep trying to remind myself that I have everything under control!
I'm also getting married there!!!!! smile159.gif

Your ceremony is at 4:00PM right? I'm getting married before you!!