New Here But Know Many

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 bestbride

bestbride
  • Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:55 AM

I joined here as there have been several brides on here in the past that I have dealt with. Yes, I am a vendor and a few of my pictures have been posted on this forum. Once I reach my goal of the number of posts I have to make and join in the disucussions, I will give the proper information that is allowed. I used bestbride to sign up, as I happen to think I have had some of the best brides ever, to work with. Happy planning ladies, and I look forward to your discussions.
    BTW- I am Canadian

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 09:16 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by bestbride
      I joined here as there have been several brides on here in the past that I have dealt with. Yes, I am a vendor and a few of my pictures have been posted on this forum. Once I reach my goal of the number of posts I have to make and join in the disucussions, I will give the proper information that is allowed. I used bestbride to sign up, as I happen to think I have had some of the best brides ever, to work with. Happy planning ladies, and I look forward to your discussions.
      BTW- I am Canadian
      Hi and Welcome! Please click on the red link in my signature and scroll down to where it says "VENDORS read here" - there are 4 links discussing vendor rules and posting for vendors.

The Mods would prefer if you disclose all of your Vendor information right away - you do not need any specific # of posts to do that - in fact this Newbie thread is really your only opportunity unless you become a forum sponsor or a very active member and are allowed to post in the Vendor section.

I am also going to donate you 2000 points to change your username ASAP to your business name.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
      Alyssa

#3 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:37 AM

Welcome to the forum!
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#4 Kathie

Kathie
        • 2,654 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:10 AM

Welcome to the forum.

#5 KatyKo

KatyKo
          • 851 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:36 AM

Welcome to the forum!

#6 leahstafford

leahstafford
            • 713 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:54 AM

Welcome to the forum! What do you do?

#7 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:18 PM

to the forum!!!

#8 Jess

Jess
                • 4,455 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:30 PM

Welcome to the forum :)

#9 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
                  • 2,424 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:39 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:40 PM

bestbride,

you do know that your first post introducing yourself is the ONLY post you get to share your information.

also, it would be appreciated if you changed your name to your business name and mark yourself as a vendor.

having a name like "bestbride" and being a vendor can be a little deceiving. i hope you do this soon, or i will do it for you.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users