• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:02 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hartyt509
    Yeah they have them over here - cracks me up lol whips next to comfy jamas lmao
    LOL!! That's what I thought when I saw them!!

Moments - I know, it kind of makes me sad too....I mean, as a teenager, they educated the hell out of us about sex but whips weren't something so easily accessible you could say, lol.

#12 bakerisacat

bakerisacat
    • 52 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 02:14 AM

LOL I HAD to look at this thread! I work at La Senza :) Even we were a bit shocked when those whips came in, but we have already seen whats coming from Valentines day and the whips are nothing lol

#13 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
      • 5,649 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:15 AM

bakerisacat - lol oh dear!! That's hilarious! On that note, any cute lingerie for Valentines day? That's two days before I leave for Mexico, maybe I'll swing by one of em and pick something up haha.

#14 Chiquita

Chiquita
        • 2,674 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:23 AM

Ooooh... do tell :)

Quote:
          Originally Posted by bakerisacat
          LOL I HAD to look at this thread! I work at La Senza :) Even we were a bit shocked when those whips came in, but we have already seen whats coming from Valentines day and the whips are nothing lol

#15 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
          • 408 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:23 AM

wow, I am out of the loop. I have been planning on stopping in to the mall so I will check it out. I could see some fuzzy handcuffs or something but whips..yikes!

#16 Shay2679

Shay2679
            • 493 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:27 PM

I actually got my wedding night underwear from LaSenza recently (two sets - two events)!

They also had these little sets that had long gloves, cutsie underwear and...boobie tassles! I thought FI would enjoy that...but...I passed. I did find a gorgeous set however, in blush pick - corset, hip thingy and little undies.

I was so impressed with the selection!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users