Photo

Dad's Attire Help! Similar to Tommy Bahama?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 neen

neen
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:36 PM

hey ladies...i need to buy my dad's clothes for the wedding...was thinking Tommy Bahama style, but TB is pretty pricey (the short sleeve dress shirt I liked is $200). Any suggestions where I can find something similar or should I just bite the bullet and spend $500 on his whole outfit (mind you my gown was only $700)? I'm in VA and its winter, so the stores don't even have decent cruise wear let alone summer atttire...

#2 mexicobride2009

mexicobride2009
    • 164 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:54 PM

I bought my Dad a Tommy Bahama shirt brand new on Ebay for $50. It's so nice! So, I'd suggest checking out Ebay!

#3 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:14 PM

I haven't even begun to consider men's attire yet!!!

But, a few off the girls on here have gotten theirs from Island Outfitters; which is where I will most likely get ours from..
        Men's - Island Importer

#4 tchuchuca

tchuchuca
        • 361 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:07 PM

I bought my step-dad a Cubavera shirt at Macys. Really nice, but still has that casual look to it... They're on a major clearance right now if you can find any!

#5 neen

neen
          • 633 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:49 AM

i just wanted it done so i went ahead and ordered the shirt and pants from Tommy Bahama...wish I'd seen the post about Island Imports first, oh well!!!

#6 11-11-11Bride

11-11-11Bride
            • Banned
            • 140 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:03 PM

i know this link is from like 3 years ago. Do you happen to recall the brand so i can do a search?!?!

THANKS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users