• LocationToronto

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:07 AM

I wish I could help, but I'm looking for those things as well

#12 cendcar

cendcar
  • 163 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:45 PM

Melissa-

Found out that the camera broke at the wedding. We brought it back with us but according to hubby and his Best Man, the camera broke while putting in new film...sorry!

#13 luckygirl

luckygirl
    • 339 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 01:00 AM

I don't know if what I'm posting is relevant, but I checked out an instant polaroid printer in Target that is supposed to work with any camera.Sells for $99 and it prints 2 by 3 pictures. I was wondering if this would be a good idea in place of a Polaroid camera? It is also compatible with certain phones.
      Polaroid PoGo Instant Mobile Printer - Black/ Silver : Target

#14 mpajkos

mpajkos
      • 359 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:44 PM

Thanks to all the wonderful women on this forum I was able to find someone who wanted to sell their camera and film for a great price. Thanks beachbride08! Can't wait to get it.

#15 Tracy

Tracy
        • 281 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:37 AM

Hi, I went to 3 Targets looking for a Polaroid Camera..and all 3 said they didn't carry the camera - only the film. There may be some that carry them, but I'd call first, as I had no luck.

There were several on E-Bay though (used) for around $10-$15.
          We ended up finding someone who is lending us one - but those darn things are harder to find than I certainly expected.

#16 beachbride08

beachbride08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:55 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tracy
            Hi, I went to 3 Targets looking for a Polaroid Camera..and all 3 said they didn't carry the camera - only the film. There may be some that carry them, but I'd call first, as I had no luck.

There were several on E-Bay though (used) for around $10-$15.
            We ended up finding someone who is lending us one - but those darn things are harder to find than I certainly expected.
            Amazon.com was selling the cameras for $68.95 and the film 4-packs were around $80.
            Michelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users