Photo

Rsvp??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 misha79

misha79
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:01 AM

So Luis and I decided to send out invites only to people whom we know will be coming to our wedding. Plus a couple more for those whom we are close to who will not be able to attend. So here's the question, I was thinking about sending the invite and enclosing a picture of a borrow in Mexico (meant to be fun) turning that into a postcard. On the back of that a little letter from myself and Luis expressing how much it means to us that they would come so far to celebrate with us. Including on that a link to our wedding web-site. Were they can find loads of useful info regarding our wedding as well as RSVP. Is that tacky? Should we really include a traditional RSVP with the invite? Thoughts anyone?

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:04 AM

I don't think this is tacky at all, as long as their computer people. ALOT of people actually use their website for RSVP. I think its great and easy as long as they're able to use a computer and figure it out.

#3 syl1115

syl1115
      • 789 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:02 AM

For us, I had a heck of a time getting people to RSVP on our website. Only the really computer saavy people would do it.
        Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#4 Sloan

Sloan
        • 1,279 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:08 PM

We had a hell of a time getting people to RSVP at all - traditional or on our website. I dont think its tacky at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users