98 cent beach mats

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 kblocker

kblocker
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:49 PM

Hi ladies:

I found a deal that I think would be beneficial for anyone doing OOT bags. I wanted to get towels but the cheapest I could find wholesale was 4 dollars a towel which could add up with 30 guests.

Anyways, I went to Pier 1 and in their clearance section they have bamboo or wicker beach mats that are really neat. They can fold up and have handles that you can carry them with. They are for 98 cents; originally priced at $10.

Here is what they look like:

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 kblocker

kblocker
    • 56 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:53 PM

I really don't know how to do anything on this site. I can see the picture did not work. I don't want to attach a picture though because some people don't have very many points. Maybe see if this link below works. If not, go to pier 1 website and click on clearance section. If you do a view all it is towards the bottom of the page. Sorry.

http://http://www.pi....ass-beach-mats

#3 Kathie

Kathie
      • 2,654 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 02:04 PM

It's on the page under seasonal. I called 5 stores in my area and they're all gone. If anyone finds them please pm me. These would be perfect for my OOTS.

#4 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 02:18 PM

great find! now if only we could actually find these in the stores ... sigh! they come red with seashells, or blue with seahorses. my color is red! i want these!

#5 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
          • 1,634 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 02:49 PM

waw how impressive are these?!

#6 kristin928

kristin928
            • 78 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:36 PM

Thank you so much for this post! I called all of the area stores and after two trips across town I was able to get plenty of them! Plus my color is red so these were perfect. Thanks for the post!

#7 syl1115

syl1115
              • 789 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:18 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mummergirl
                great find! now if only we could actually find these in the stores ... sigh! they come red with seashells, or blue with seahorses. my color is red! i want these!

I would be happy to check our stores in Columbus if you like. I will be driving to Jersey Thanksgiving weekend and we can meet if I find any of them in our stores.
                Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#8 syl1115

syl1115
                • 789 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mummergirl

How many do you need? One of my stores has them and I asked her to hold them until tomorrow morning. She couldn't tell me how many she has left because she had a customer. But she has both colors.
                  Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#9 Kathie

Kathie
                  • 2,654 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:21 AM

I need about 40-50 of them, but I would take what I could get. If anyone could find them for me I would so appreciate it. If I had my choice I'd take all red but I won't be choosy if they didn't have those. Thanks to any of you girls who can help!

#10 Kathie

Kathie
                    • 2,654 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:21 PM

kblocker found 8 for me, thanks kblocker. Now...I need another 35-40. If any of you other ladies see any I would really appreciate you letting me know and I will paypal you the money, plus s&h of course. Kathie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users