Different coloured organza bags?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 heather007

• 620 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:50 AM

For my OOT bags, I will have several odds and sods that I want to put into organza bags. However, I think it would be kind of boring using the same colour ones. What do you think about using different colours and possibly a bag that is larger size [we want to put Mexican Hot Sauce in that bag]?

We are thinking that maybe using our wedding colours: green, turquoise, and wine burgundy would look a little funky but not overbearing.

Or am I showing how stressed I am getting by worrying over something as silly as the colour of organza bags. LoL.

#2 mexicobride2009

• 164 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 03:22 AM

I think different colour bags in different sizes would look good!! Go for it!

#3 Cattie

• 594 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:26 AM

I'm using ivory organza bags to put the small lotion, body wash, and antibacterial stuff in. Also using another one for my "get well" kits. I'm weaving fuchsia and aqua ribbon in the part that pulls them shut (though I wouldn't recommend this cause its a bitch!) but it is cute.

#4 kevsgirl

• 1,209 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:50 AM

I think you should just get one bag per tote for one of your items. Otherwise IMHO it's overkill. Stop driving yourslef nuts! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users