Photo

Good Prices On Table Linens

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cdc0427

cdc0427
  • 330 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:01 PM

I am helping a girlfriend plan her wedding on valentines day here in the states because with fi and I footing bill on our entire wedding I can't afford to be in her wedding when she just gave me the notice a week ago and I have to dish out money right now for the bridesmaid dress now in order for it to be here on time. The least I can do is help her plan it.

Anyway, does anyone know of a site online that will rent table and chair covers for a weddng.?

Please help.

THanks.

#2 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:02 AM

BBJ is the best company out there IMO.
      BBJ Linen
      I have worked with them and cannot say enough nice things. However, they are not the cheapest. You will also have to pay for shipping because there isn't a PA office. Usually $50 for orders under $1500.

Have you searched for a local rental company?

There is another company out of Indiana that I've heard good things about, but I have never used them and cannot think of the name.

Good Luck with your search!

#3 caporrone

caporrone
      • 109 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:06 AM

also try Party Rental LTD... there logo is a Pink Hippo - they have anything and everything you possibly need - I used them for my engagement party.
        good luck.

#4 Trice

Trice
        • 295 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:28 AM

Hey Girl! My girlfriend uses this company alot. A Linen Rental begins with Tabletoppers Quality tablecloths and chair covers for your party or special event I don't know how much shipping cost will be.

#5 cdc0427

cdc0427
          • 330 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 06:34 PM

Thanks so much ladies. Your info really helped!

#6 lil_miss_frogg

lil_miss_frogg
            • 826 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 01:22 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Trice
              Hey Girl! My girlfriend uses this company alot. A Linen Rental begins with Tabletoppers Quality tablecloths and chair covers for your party or special event I don't know how much shipping cost will be.
              How nice to see somebody from just down the road! Is that a local company here in the ATL area? Are they fair on price?
              http://i44.tinypic.com/aemd8w.jpg
              My Babies
              "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
              it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"
              http://tickers.Ticke....00ff/event.pnghttp://tickers.Ticke....JZW/weight.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users