Photo

Post Here if You Are Getting Married in Cabo!

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#471 LaurieH

LaurieH
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

I'm planning on getting married in Cabo at Dreams or Riu Palace February 2014. Our budget is about 10k-12k and I'm nervous everything is adding up. One thing that is really important to us is a great photographer and DJ. Any suggestions between the 2 resorts?!?!

#472 Melissa14

Melissa14
    • 304 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
    • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by LaurieH 

I'm planning on getting married in Cabo at Dreams or Riu Palace February 2014. Our budget is about 10k-12k and I'm nervous everything is adding up. One thing that is really important to us is a great photographer and DJ. Any suggestions between the 2 resorts?!?!

Hello! My budget is around 14K and I am getting married at Dreams Los Cabos on 7/27/13. Keep in mind we ended up paying a total of 3 rooms because we helped out our family... sigh long story. Dreams has  great incentives like FREE weddings when you book a certain # of rooms with them. Contact Dreams and also contact Teresa at Vacations For Less they can explain it all.

I am using Gilda Badillo as my photographer and she has been great so far. Her prices recently went up but she was less expensive than other photographers I researched.

DJ - I am going with Ron Webber. Search him on this website and you will find a review or two on him. His prices are great!

Also, to keep your costs down triple think about OOT Bags before you get too into it and if you do them then you have to master vistaprint.com and get all the free goodies!

Good luck and Congrats!

Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out

#473 LaurieH

LaurieH
    • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

Awesome thank you so much for the information. And I seen that a DJ is $300 an hour that's kinda expensive but I definitely need to have a DJ!! Are you getting married on the Gazebo or the beach?

#474 Melissa14

Melissa14
      • 304 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by LaurieH 

Awesome thank you so much for the information. And I seen that a DJ is $300 an hour that's kinda expensive but I definitely need to have a DJ!! Are you getting married on the Gazebo or the beach?

Yea I'm not paying $300 an hour for the DJ! My ceremony is at the Gazebo.

#475 meganlaura

meganlaura
      • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

Hi everyone, I'm new to this! Just got engaged and we want to do Cabo in March 2014. I am going to start emailing resorts for pricing. I know this can be slow so if anyone has up to date price lists are you able to pass them along?

#476 hpreece

hpreece
        • 18 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 12, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Hacienda Cocina y Cantina in Cabo San Lucas
        • LocationRancho Bernardo, CA

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

Congrats meganlaura on your engagement!  I recently got a whole bunch of price quotes for hotels and restaurants near downtown Cabo and in the corridor for my 2014 wedding that I wouldn't mind passing along. I don't know how to use this website very well, but maybe you could PM me your email address and I can send them to you that way?  

#477 LA2Cabo

LA2Cabo
        • 7 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

Hi fellow Cabo brides! Can anyone suggest or recommend a great restaurant for a rehearsal dinner?? (50-60 ppl close to downtown area). PM me! Thanks!!!!

#478 karimarie13

karimarie13
          • 5 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 11, 2014
          • LocationDream Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort and Spa

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:23 PM

Hi Everyone,

I just got engaged this month. My fiance and I are trying to secure a date in July at Dreams Los Cabos. We are looking at getting married at the gazebo and having the reception at the Oceana Terrace. 

I've received prices to block off rooms for our guests but they seem kind of steep per person. Does anyone have price quotes that they wouldn't mind sharing so I can compare?

Thanks! :)

#479 sandyloo117

sandyloo117
          • 16 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:54 AM

Hi brides!

Do any of you know of a good place to get eye lash extensions?

Thanks!

#480 Melissa14

Melissa14
            • 304 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

My wedding at Dreams on 7/27/13 was a dream come true! It was so amazing!!! I can't wait to get my pictures and have time to write my review.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users