Post Here if You Are Getting Married in Cabo!

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#411 jenjosh2012

• 26 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:04 PM

Hi! I am getting married April 8, 2012 at Melia Cabo Real. If I had more time and a more extensive budget I definitely would have gone with an external wedding planner! The resort wedding planners are not very timely I have noticed and its tough to do it on your own when you have never been to cabo before like us!

We are just getting married on the beach at Melia, very small wedding (12ppl). Using starfish for decor to save costs and bringing our own ipod/docking station to save even more! Not going with any resort wedding packages, just told them what we need/want and they are charging us indiviual pricing on things we want (ie wedding cake, canopy, chairs, etc).

Photographer we are using EMWeddings (Enrique Morales) He has been very good to work with so far! Melia doesnt charge a external wedding vendor fee so I was free to choose whomever I wanted and not stuck with the inhouse photographer :)

We aren't having a reception after the wedding as we are doing ttd right after the wedding while hair and make up still look great, instead we are having a nice formal dinner the night before followed by a beach bonfire (only 17pp).

Does anyone know of affordable limo transport from airport to hotel?? Thats one thing I havent been able to figure out on my own yet!

#412 AngelaC

• 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:08 AM

I am newly engaged and my finace and I have decided on CABO as our wedding destination.. but still not a final resort! 

We are trying to decide from Dreams, Riu Palace or Barcelo. 

If anyone has reviews about any of these destinations, that would be great! 

#413 travelgal08

• 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:38 PM

Hello, we are getting married on Sept 07, 2012 at the Barcelo Los Cabos. I am having a bit of difficulity letting the WC do the planning...what if things don't look right??? Has anyone else experienced this fear!  I guess I want to have a bit more control and that difficult when I am so far away.  Will I have time to make things right...like flowers and colors if I arrive only 5 days before the wedding?

#414 lguzak

• 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

My fiance and I are getting married September 2, 2012 at Barcelo Los Cabos!  So far the wedding planner has been responding to my emails fairly quickly and if I send her any pictures she will tell me if it is possible or not.  I would send them pictures of flowers or cakes that you like, she will let you know if it is possible and if it will cost more!  Hope this eases your fears!

#415 travelgal08

• 6 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:36 AM

#416 red400

• 58 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:08 PM

yvonne and robert

sunset da mona lisa 10/19/2013

#417 MegaBeet

• 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by KAMAY11 View Post

I am also a Cabo Bride!

October 16, 2008-Riu Palace!

Hey I too a Cabo Bride!

#418 red400

• 58 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

me too sunset da mona lisa  10/19/2013

#419 GalenM04

• 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:48 PM

I'll be getting married at Sunset da Mona Lisa as well on October 9th, 2012...just right around the corner!!

#420 red400

• 58 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:21 AM

I will be getting married at sunset da mona lisa october 19 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users