Photo

Canadians @ Playa Pesquero

• Please log in to reply
468 replies to this topic

#361 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
  • 406 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:36 AM

That's what I thought!! Thanks guys, I will let her know!

Oh and Congrats on Baby #2 Julie!! Can't wait till after our wedding we're trying right away for #2!!

#362 springbride2010

springbride2010
    • 12 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:27 PM

Your pictures are awesme JulieG....making me very excited..lol

#363 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:27 PM

Glad you like them, let me know if you have any questions. It really was amazing.

#364 K'osh

K'osh
        • 269 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:20 AM

Julie...CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming arrival!!!

I don't think I've left my craft room in a few weeks...lol. With only 50 days left till the wedding I'm now wondering where all my time went to finish all the DIY projects I started.

Can any of you ladies explain any of the excursions a bit more in detail for me. I know with the dolphin trip you get to go snorkeling, watch the show, swim with the dolphins and a lunch....but I don't know anything else about the catamaran trip, jeep safari, deep sea fishing...or if they offer anything else.
          Also...the bride/groom and witness sheets...did you guys e-mail them to Yaly without signatures or did you fax them down to her.
          http://tickers.Ticke....9e4d/event.png

36 people + Bride & Groom are coming to Cuba!!!

#365 sarafish81

sarafish81
          • 353 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by K'osh

I don't think I've left my craft room in a few weeks...lol. With only 50 days left till the wedding I'm now wondering where all my time went to finish all the DIY projects I started.

Can any of you ladies explain any of the excursions a bit more in detail for me. I know with the dolphin trip you get to go snorkeling, watch the show, swim with the dolphins and a lunch....but I don't know anything else about the catamaran trip, jeep safari, deep sea fishing...or if they offer anything else.
            Also...the bride/groom and witness sheets...did you guys e-mail them to Yaly without signatures or did you fax them down to her.
            We did the catamaran trip and the jeep safari. With the catamaran trip, you get to snorkle, go for lunch and then swim with the dolphins (pretty much a full afternoon). We went with almost our whole group and it was a hit. With the jeep safari, remember your driver's license!! DH forgot his which wasn't a problem since we didn't get pulled over, but they do ask you to remember it in case you do get stopped by the police. DH and I did this one with my parents. You drive all over the place and we took the opportunity to bring stuff for the kids along the way as they will wait outside their homes for you to come by (just toys, gum, etc.) You get to check out the countryside, go for lunch, a horseback ride and then a marina where you can drive a speedboat or jetski. We really enjoyed this one as well, and it was pretty much an all-day thing. I don't have the prices handy for you though.
            For the witness sheets, I actually had our witnesses sign and scan them back to us to send to the resort. Hope that helps!!

#366 K'osh

K'osh
            • 269 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:02 PM

Thanks....info helps a lot. Want to get the pre-trip brochure out this week, since I finished the luggage tags on the weekend, and thought this would be some good information for it.

Wow Sara you must be getting excited about the honeymoon....I know I would be!!!! We're actually talking about going on a Contiki tour next summer for our honeymoon. The one we're looking at is something like 9 countries in 3 weeks.

#367 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:06 PM

Thank you, we are excited :)

We filled out the forms and emailed them to Yaly with no signatures and signed them when we got there. Make sure that is still an option, but one of our witnesses live in Dubai, so we were not seeing him till we got there.

#368 sarafish81

sarafish81
                • 353 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:07 PM

You're welcome - happy to help!

And yes, I am SUPER excited for our trip! We have mapped out our route through France and I actually started packing this weekend lol

I've heard great things about contiki (a few friends have traveled with them). I even booked a tour myself a few years ago to Czech Republic, but unfortunately there wasn't enough interest and the tour was cancelled. It's still a place I'd love to see one day!

#369 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
                  • 406 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:00 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by K'osh

Wow, You're so close K'osh!!! Must be getting so excited!!

#370 K'osh

K'osh
                    • 269 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:31 PM

I am super excited now!!! I can't imagine what I'm going to be like when it's only 1 week away..lol.

Springbride2010 is getting married the day before me....so that's kind of neat that someone from the forum is actually going to be down there the same time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users