Photo

Akumal's CEA Center ~ a unique non-resort alternative (tons of pics)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:01 AM

That space is really beautiful! I love the candles on the wall and the water looks so spectacular!

#12 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:37 PM

wow thanks for the link to this thread, i dont know how i missed it! your wedding is going to be absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! and awesome too :)

........can i come ?

#13 MarieSam

MarieSam
    • VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:22 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Abbie
      wow thanks for the link to this thread, i dont know how i missed it! your wedding is going to be absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! and awesome too :)

........can i come ?
      OF COURSE your welcome to come Abbie!!!! hehehe, when should I expect you and the family?

#14 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:58 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MarieSam
      OF COURSE your welcome to come Abbie!!!! hehehe, when should I expect you and the family?
      what time does it start? heeheehee

I WISH!!

oh and MAJOR btw, your girl is so gorgeous! she does look like mini you :)

#15 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:26 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Abbie
        what time does it start? heeheehee

I WISH!!

oh and MAJOR btw, your girl is so gorgeous! she does look like mini you :)
        aww thanks ~ that's my sweetheart she's growing up so fast though and making me feel old!!!

#16 krysiafosz

krysiafosz
        • 50 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:35 PM

Hi Again MarieSam.... thanks for the pics of CEA....I'm still not sure about where our ceremony will be, most likely at our villas. Looking at your pics, tho, I'm wondering about the rear of teh CEA where there is stone/concrete ground. You having been there before, do you think it's big enough and nice enough to hold th ceremony for around 30 guests?

Also, any suggestions on little favors from Akumal (or in nearby towns) I can buy to put in the OOT bags? I've got a bunch of things already, but wanted to put in one last thing that is a souvenir from there. Something under $5-$10 each.

When are you guys getting there again? We'll be there through Friday the 26th, just missing your wedding....I would have liked to come meet you!!

#17 MarieSam

MarieSam
          • VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:52 AM

Hey Kristina!! How are you my fellow CEA bride?
            Hi Again MarieSam.... thanks for the pics of CEA....I'm still not sure about where our ceremony will be, most likely at our villas. Looking at your pics, tho, I'm wondering about the rear of teh CEA where there is stone/concrete ground. You having been there before, do you think it's big enough and nice enough to hold th ceremony for around 30 guests?

Also, any suggestions on little favors from Akumal (or in nearby towns) I can buy to put in the OOT bags? I've got a bunch of things already, but wanted to put in one last thing that is a souvenir from there. Something under $5-$10 each.

When are you guys getting there again? We'll be there through Friday the 26th, just missing your wedding....I would have liked to come meet you!!

#18 krysiafosz

krysiafosz
            • 50 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:27 AM

I am actually going with the Mexican wedding cookies for favors at the reception, but I am looking for something loca to the area to add to the welcome bags I am putting in each guest's room. Maracas sound fun!

We'll have to se where our schedule takes us. I know the weekend of our wedding will be busy because we will be getting together with our family and guests to do some outings. Will keep you updated!

#19 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:14 PM

OH I'm sooo bummed! I want to meet up w/ all the Akumal girls!

Oh my gosh MS thanks so much for the idea about the cookies. I'm going to have to ask Jenn about them!

#20 kwbride2010

kwbride2010
                • 9 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:15 PM

love the cookie idea! MarieSam - you'll have to post pictures of everything afterwards - I'm having my wedding almost a year after yours (pretty much to the date, as of right now!)

Ahhh so glad I found this forum, so many good ideas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users