Photo

I can't believe it!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 12:04 PM

I live and work in Hunterdon County and its snowing here too! but at least its not sticking, i would really hate to break out the shovel this early

#12 Bisha

Bisha
    • 265 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 12:06 PM

I work in Princeton and it's really snowing outside my window:) it's not sticking though It was a mix of rain and big snow flakes in Horsham, PA (where I live) when I got up this morning. You should have seen my husband; like a kid on Christmas morning. I told him it's his anniversary present! :) He loves winter as do I but I really dont like the mix. If it's going to snow, it should just snow, no rain please! :) LOL

I do love looking outside the window right now, I have to admit! :)

#13 MonoAmor

MonoAmor
      • 93 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:12 PM

Thats crazy. I live in Northern Canada and we havent even had a snowflake yet!! Good luck with the snow!

#14 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:31 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MonoAmor
          Thats crazy. I live in Northern Canada and we havent even had a snowflake yet!! Good luck with the snow!
          One day last week they did have flurries with reduced visability going up the 400 though! I'm not sure how far up...probably only around Barrie since it was a TO radio station that I was listening to!
          Yuck...I can't believe it's only just around the corner!

#15 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:33 PM

I remember Halloween a couple of years ago was really warm here. i was wearing a short costume and didnt need a jacket. this year is going to be a chilly one
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#16 Bisha

Bisha
            • 265 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MonoAmor
              You got all of our snow last year! I guess it's our turn now :) We litterally had nothing last winter so when hubby and I were in Montreal a week after their 40 yr record snow fall in March, it was really great! I was like a kid in the candy store! :)

#17 Jen_S

Jen_S
              • 3,737 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:58 PM

Oh boy they were not prepared for the snow and they pretty much closed my town and all the hight ways to get home. ugh!!!
                Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#18 Bisha

Bisha
                • 265 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jkcz0702
                  Oh boy they were not prepared for the snow and they pretty much closed my town and all the hight ways to get home. ugh!!!
                  Ooohh. that sucks! Sorry to hear it. It's not sticking here in Princeton but, my mom just called and she's in NE Philly and she said it's pretty bad. My dad is in Lansdale and said there's 2 inches there. It's crazy how different the weather can be in the same general area.

#19 Cattie

Cattie
                  • 594 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:44 PM

OMG! We just have rain down here by the shore. When I left work last night, my windshield was a little icey. I do know its windy as anything!

And a side note. WTF LET THE PHILLIES PLAY!

#20 1elephant

1elephant
                    • VIP Member
                    • 15,998 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:07 PM

we had 1.5 in in morris county...can't tell now tho - it's all gone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users