Photo

I need help... I'm looking for an All Inclusive....

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 cowman1999

cowman1999
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:37 PM

We need an All Inclusive that doesn't need reservations for the meals. I don't want to deal with having to plan out where i want to eat for the week. I want my guests to be able to decide that night and go where they want to. So far, I've found the Valentin, Excellence Cancun, and Secrets as those with no reservations needed. Any more? Thanks.

#2 ohiobride15

ohiobride15
    • 156 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:15 PM

Im staying Aventura Spa Palace. They dont let you make reservations. The resort is adults only though. I dont know if thats what you need or not.

#3 mexicobride2009

mexicobride2009
      • 164 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:15 PM

The Grand Palladium Resort & Spa just did away with the reservation system for a la cartes. You can eat at them every night if you want and it's on a first come first serve basis. Check out this site for some great info (and forum) on the resort. Good luck! Palladium Addict Site Directory

#4 cowman1999

cowman1999
        • 107 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ohiobride15
          Im staying Aventura Spa Palace. They dont let you make reservations. The resort is adults only though. I dont know if thats what you need or not.

An adult only would be great, but it's not the most important thing for us. thanks for the suggestion...

#5 adias.angel

adias.angel
          • 719 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 03:25 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mexicobride2009
            The Grand Palladium Resort & Spa just did away with the reservation system for a la cartes. You can eat at them every night if you want and it's on a first come first serve basis. Check out this site for some great info (and forum) on the resort. Good luck! Palladium Addict Site Directory
            I second the Grand Palladium!! #1 on our list right now. Carla

#6 Mrs.Captain

Mrs.Captain
            • 156 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 03:27 PM

I was also going to recommend the Grand Palladium (wedding location) and Aventura Spa Palace (honeymoon location), but you girls already beat me to it. Check out both of these places.

Jennifer
              Jennifer & David
              January 22, 2009
              Grand Palladium, Riviera Maya, Mexico

http://i411.photobuc....100_4747-1.jpg

#7 cowman1999

cowman1999
              • 107 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 03:33 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jcarson
                I was also going to recommend the Grand Palladium (wedding location) and Aventura Spa Palace (honeymoon location), but you girls already beat me to it. Check out both of these places.

Jennifer
                Which section should we stay in? I see the Royal Suites are Adult only, but also on the end. Are the unlimited ala cartes only for the suites people or for everyone.

I checked out the palladiumaddict site and looked at the wedding packages. They are based on 8 guests only? Other hotels base it on around 20 guests. Once I add up all our guests, which will be around 40 people, the prices are getting up there.

#8 mexicobride2009

mexicobride2009
                • 164 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
                  Which section should we stay in? I see the Royal Suites are Adult only, but also on the end. Are the unlimited ala cartes only for the suites people or for everyone.
                  The unlimited a la cartes are for everyone. If you stay in the Royal Suites, you have the option to make reservations if you want to but you don't have to.

#9 cowman1999

cowman1999
                  • 107 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:30 PM

Looking at the wedding packages, they are all based on 8 people. Are you just adding to a package? We just want a ceremony with some sort of dinner/cocktail hour reception. I guess if we're expecting 30 to 40 people it's going to add up.

#10 Mrs.Captain

Mrs.Captain
                    • 156 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:38 AM

We have up to about 20 people coming. We're doing a dinner reception at one of the restaurants (it's included in the package). We are getting the crystal? package and just paying $20 per head for anyone over the 8. As our ceremony is at 4pm, we're just going to do the dinner.

The Aventura Spa Palace, which also has unlimited a la cartes has a free wedding package. They have all their wedding package details on their web site. If the cost to you is a concern, keep looking around. Another resort we looked at was Dreams Puerta Aventuras. It is opening December 1st.

We chose the Palladium over Aventura Spa Palace because of the cost to our guests would be more reasonable and the Palladium only does a maximum of 3 weddings per day whereas the Aventura Spa does up to 8.

Good luck with your decision.
                      Jennifer
                      Jennifer & David
                      January 22, 2009
                      Grand Palladium, Riviera Maya, Mexico

http://i411.photobuc....100_4747-1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users