Apples and Wine...Worth passing on

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:11 PM

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don’t want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt or can’t put forth the time or effort to climb all of the way to the top. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren’t as good, but easy. The apples at the top think that something is wrong with them, when in reality, they’re amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to make it to the top of the tree.

Now men, men are more like wine. They begin as grapes, and it’s up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable with which to have dinner.

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:50 PM

Nice one Erin!

#3 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:56 PM

heehee, I like that one. Consider it passed on

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#4 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:04 PM

that's so funny! Seriously, my mom used the apple / man analogy my entire life, but not so much the end part about the grapes... I just forwarded it to her... I'm certain she'll get a kick out of it... Thanks for posting it!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users