Photo

puerta vieja menu

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 chicagopuja

chicagopuja
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:38 PM

If anyone has photos of this restaurant, Puerta Vieja, i would love to see them. I'm trying to decide if it could work for our Welcome Dinner. please email me at chicagopuja@gmail.com or post them here! it would help immensely! thanks!

puja

#12 Bali83

Bali83
    • 221 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:52 PM

I too, would love to get any pics of Puerta Vieja...please email me pstroud2@comcast.net Thinking of having the reception there. Does anyone know if it would be a suitable ceremony site?

#13 danalovesdave

danalovesdave
      • 26 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:27 PM

Hi Girls--

I had my reception dinner at Puerta Vieja and it was absolutely perfect!!!!! i will email you pictures--feel free to ask me any questions! happy planning!

#14 Bali83

Bali83
        • 221 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:36 PM

Thanks!! That would be awesome!! What part of the restaurant did you have your reception? Do they have different areas? Did you have music?

#15 danalovesdave

danalovesdave
          • 26 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:24 PM

I just PM'd you! I tried to send a photos to your email address but it didn't work! the site to my photos is in the message i just sent! We had our dinner on the 2nd floor terrace overlooking Cabo. We were married at a bed and breakfast down the road--had our dinner at PV, and then took everyone back to the B&B for dancing and drinks, etc. it worked out really, really well! We had 31 guests, and everyone fit perfectly on the terrace. It's big enough where you could probably set up a spot for a DJ and dancing, but i think the restaurant is only open until 10? i'd have to check on that...There's more info in my message...again, let me know if you have any other questions!

#16 Bali83

Bali83
            • 221 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:37 PM

Thanks SOOO much Dana...great pics!! I'm very new to this forum & couldn't figure out to reply to your pm...ughhh I can't believe how reasonable the prices are there!! So the food was yummy? Sounds awesome!! I was thinking though that it was a little closer to the beach.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users